Author Topic: Pirate clan ressurection.  (Read 4899 times)

Seeing as i can't get to the RvB site for some reason, i am hereby reforming the pirate clan.

First come first served status on joining. If you join early and i like you then you get to be a captain.
If you join later you are a normal member. Uniform is optional but if you want to show on you person your membership then uniform is as follows

Swabbie(new): Black body with armor(also black)
Normal Member: Black Body, armor, and black space helmet with black visor.
Captain: Same as above but a pirate hat instead of a hemet.
Admiral(clan leader): Whatever i want to wear.

I'll be building a maze for you to get through if you want to join with the help of bleh if i can get him.

Seeing as I can't get through my local firewall i'll also need somebody who can host a official server.

The first five members don't need to do the maze.

RtB is our mod of choice.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2006, 11:23:38 AM by TMC »

Good luck. Were you in the original pirates clan?

yes, i was [pirate]Admin

And if you're wonder what the tag is, then you don't deserve to know

Ryx

Space pirates?
Or just regular pirates?

I'll join if I ever see the server.  My uniform is just like the Pirates uniform oddly enough.   :cookieMonster:

Seeing as i can't get to the RvB site for some reason, i am hereby reforming the pirate clan.

First come first served status on joining. If you join early and i like you then you get to be a captain.
If you join later you are a normal member. Uniform is optional but if you want to show on you person your membership then uniform is as follows

Swabbie(new): Black body with armor(also black)
Normal Member: Black Body, armor, and black space helmet with black visor.
Captain: Same as above but a pirate hat instead of a hemet.
Admiral(clan leader): Whatever i want to wear.

I'll be building a maze for you to get through if you want to join with the help of bleh if i can get him.

Seeing as I can't get through my local firewall i'll also need somebody who can host a official server.

The first five members don't need to do the maze.

RtB is our mod of choice.

Dress codes almost never work out, and they keep people from wanting to join.

[MotE] has a recommended dress code and most people follow it some people don't, nobody cares. Just for those of you who haven't seen many MotEs we wear suits and have suitcases.

On a somewhat related note, today was talk like a pirate day. :)

YARRRG IT BE FACEHILYDS

RvB had a mandatory dress code. i wore it once

lawl the pirate clan....how unfortunate they died so quickly and quietly...

whats pirate clan's requirements? i never did the clan thing. but im bored of building alone and i like pirates :D

edit: besides the maze thingy

I wuild juin cuz iam cinda good at ship building
If it was a club but its a clan and iam at [MotE] and 1 of the rules is MotE is the only clan you can have
If you want to talk to me you can enter the New[MotE]Pirates server i all most all the time there wen its open