Author Topic: Jcink's TF2 Server  (Read 4108 times)

And General Omega, hating the fact people were there.
He was subliminally telling us to GTFO so we wouldn't make him stupid in front of his social leaders :cookieMonster:

Off topic:  Xoax, did that thing you downloaded fix your problems?
Yeah. Pretty win, why did you leave all of a sudden?

These forums are getting dumber i swear. I saw what was in this topic, And i decided i'm going back to bed.

And General Omega, hating the fact people were there.
This is completely true

Omega, get around more often. I frequent a good number of servers so when I feel like getting away from blockland players and when I feel like I've dominated Omega often enough, I go to another server I know, where the buffalo roam and you get headshotted by 1000-hour snipers.

DISCLAIMER: The above is not an exaggeration.

i get the feeling gen hates me

and not in the same way he hates you guys, he just hates you because you're there to hate

he actually hates me because he HATES me: not entirely sure why, probably because I talk too much, but 'just because' is also a reasonable explanation

I was playing tf2 with him and he went ahead and said he removed me from his friends list because he was removing friends

Thanks!

I was playing tf2 with him and he went ahead and said he removed me from his friends list because he was removing friends

Thanks!

General Omega hates everyone now.

He's changed for the worse. Forget about him.

I call #1 pyro whiner of the server!  :cookieMonster:  And top 6 on the score list! How is Zor not on there yet I see her play more than Benji even..

I call #1 pyro whiner of the server!  :cookieMonster:  And top 6 on the score list! How is Zor not on there yet I see her play more than Benji even..
I'm dieing for the Backburner

Regular flamethrower's better, you can put your team mates out.

Regular flamethrower's better, you can put your team mates out.

I agree, I only used the Backburner for the achievements related to it.

Benji never even plays anymore, if anything I should be on the list. I think Jcink kicked me off since i didn't play for a while