Author Topic: Robo and Slick Exbros fo life.  (Read 113661 times)

Miika I'm sorry I even have to say this but your "feelings" for Robo Noob and Slicksilver are complete stuff.

I've never seen such dumb ass things that these two cigarettes can do.
Slicksilver and Robo noob fight pretty much every week
Both of them are extremely tribal I've never actually seen a normal no racism convo. with Robo and Slick.

Robo has proven to be a complete starfish to the point where I want to bash a cinder block in his 9 year old face.

Slick has proven to be a dumb ass by saying stuff on how hes going to hack my website and how apparently he has so many girlfriends when he sounds like an 7 year old girl.

Both of them will lie and treat anyone like stuff. And as someone said you'll never actually see them in real life. It's best you let them go, You're better off E-dating a troll like Jimmg even he doesn't create the amount of bullstuff Slick and Robo do.
You're a complete dumbass too. Robo's just an starfish to idiots. Slick and Jimmg are also idiots.

Last time I got to know someone and dated them they said I acted like a total different person :o

offtopic: master server is down.

You're a complete dumbass too. Robo's just an starfish to idiots. Slick and Jimmg are also idiots.
Oh yes coming from there pet, CC. Slick goes on and on about how you are so "lovey" and "Godlike" when all you do is follow them around and agree with whatever they say. Honestly you have no room to talk at all you are no better then them.

IMO: Slick and Robo need to realize the reality of what they are doing.
:/

Godik7 1
Robo Noob and company 0

probation sux im scared to do anything on net

1. Miika I'm sorry I even have to say this but your "feelings" for Robo Noob and Slicksilver are complete stuff.

2. I've never seen such dumb ass things that these two cigarettes can do.
3. Slicksilver and Robo noob fight pretty much every week
4. Both of them are extremely tribal I've never actually seen a normal no racism convo. with Robo and Slick.

5. Robo has proven to be a complete starfish to the point where I want to bash a cinder block in his 9 year old face.

6. Slick has proven to be a dumb ass by saying stuff on how hes going to hack my website and how apparently he has so many girlfriends when he sounds like an 7 year old girl.

7. Both of them will lie and treat anyone like stuff. And as someone said you'll never actually see them in real life. It's best you let them go, You're better off E-dating a troll like Jimmg even he doesn't create the amount of bullstuff Slick and Robo do.
1. omg nou!!
2. that doesn't even make sense snakenose
3. K this one's not a lie
4. that's because you've seen about 2.
5. a. Proven by who? The Justice League? b. 9 year old face?
6. agree on dumbass with 7 year old girl
7. How would you even know? You used to try to be our friends and then we called you out on bullstuff and you started raging every time you see my name. Seriously, you call me and slick 9 year olds when all you do is rage. Btw your voice isn't so manly either.

IMO: Slick and Robo need to realize the reality of what they are doing.
:/
what exactly ARE we doing? Having a friend who's a girl who just happens to be sensitive and 'loves' us? Oh yeah it's going to loving hurt bad when reality hits us like a feather.