Author Topic: Most unliked insects  (Read 2165 times)

I saw a black window in a tent at summer camp this year.

It layed eggs :o

Spiders =/= insects.

Anywho, all the useless ones, I.E. Ants, Flies, and Mosquitoes.

Spiders =/= insects.

Anywho, all the useless ones, I.E. Ants, Flies, and Mosquitoes.
Theres no such thing as a useless animal though :/

That's bullstuff and you know it.

Centipedes, millipedes, and mosquitoes.

That's bullstuff and you know it.
No its not. Even if something did nothing but walk around all day it still feeds something important

roosterroaches - they're so gross
Wasps - they look so scary, and I never know when they are going to attack for no reason.
Mosquitoes - those damn things are so annoying.
Gnats - they're like mini-flies, almost as annoying as a mosquito.
My sister - need I say?

No its not. Even if something did nothing but walk around all day it still feeds something important

How? Mosquitoes don't do anything but annoy the crap out of everyone, ants just climb over everything and eat your food, and flies just fly around and make people hate them. Sounds pretty useless to me.

Ugggg!!! Wasps, They make you feel all prickly when you look at their nests.

Ants and flies are a source of food for various animals. Don't know about mosquitoes.

I hate ear-wigs. They give me shivers just looking at them. :(

One night I woke up with a daddy long leg crawling on my face, I have hated them since.

Insects are fine, spiders are meh

One night I woke up with a daddy long leg crawling on my face, I have hated them since.
Holy forgety doo! D:

How? Mosquitoes don't do anything but annoy the crap out of everyone, ants just climb over everything and eat your food, and flies just fly around and make people hate them. Sounds pretty useless to me.

You have no understanding of ecology. To assume that because you don't know the reason for something means it has none is an argument from ignorance and a huge logical fallacy.