Author Topic: Egotistical ass holes  (Read 4553 times)

I don't care what you assume about me because your not me and don't know me. You should not post on the forums if you need to insult everyones slight flaws to stroke your own ego. I've noticed it every day on the forums and I finally started talking about it. Putting people down for being differet or new to blockland shows how shallow you are. And all you people agreeing with the ass holes because you want to "fit in" should leave. forget you and your judgemental comments, just keep them to yourself.

discuss...

starfish is one word, starfish.

:cookieMonster:

forget you.

People like you need to learn to use logic, and how to justify.

This topic will ultimately fail

It always does

I thought this thread was about Trader.

I don't care what you assume about me because your not me and don't know me. You should not post on the forums if you need to insult everyones slight flaws to stroke your own ego. I've noticed it every day on the forums and I finally started talking about it. Putting people down for being differet or new to blockland shows how shallow you are. And all you people agreeing with the ass holes because you want to "fit in" should leave. forget you and your judgemental comments, just keep them to yourself.

discuss...

I would agree with your point but for one thing: this topic does not pay nearly enough lip service to how great I am.

If there is but one great egotists it's me and yet you wasted a whole paragraph not talking about how much of an honor it is to share forum space with me.

forget you.

People like you need to learn to use logic, and how to justify.
Well you just gave me an example

I would agree with your point but for one thing: this topic does not pay nearly enough lip service to how great I am.

If there is but one great egotists it's me and yet you wasted a whole paragraph not talking about how much of an honor it is to share forum space with me.
I lol'd. This topic is about people who act like jerks to look cool

I lol'd. This topic is about people who act like jerks to look cool

I don't need to act like a jerk to be cool.

I am cool.

I'm a cool taco full of bad-ass beans, topped in spicy awesome sauce and wrapped in a thick layer of betterthanyouness.

This topic will ultimately fail

It always does
Its sad but your probably right. Well at least I put it out there.

Oh and Invert3d, I seem to recall you were one oh those richards going with everyone else

i can sense someone is going to be banned in this topic :P

Quote from: Dalek link=topic=82400.msg1451002#msg1451002 Invert3d
[/quote
damn I messed up he name

Quote from: Dalek link=topic=82400.msg1451002#msg1451002 Invert3d
damn I messed up he name
[/quote
fail quote fails