Author Topic: Iraq (Removed)  (Read 15009 times)

Wonderful map, reminds me of the terrain in the Mad Max movie series.

I thought you gave up ninjaboy.

I thought i should give up been then i relized my goal in blockland to become a map maker so i'm going to keep making maps my maps have gone from editing a few maps to making my own maps.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 03:34:46 PM by Ninjaboy »

I thought i should give up been then i relized my goal in blockland to become a map maker so i'm going to keep making maps my maps have gone from editing a few maps to making my own maps.
Good.  :cookie:

Not installing until you fix the forgety packaging...AGAIN.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 01:38:02 PM by Sonicfan574 »

Now if that was Taliban warrior it would make sense (For some reason the Taliban ended up with Russian weapons like the Kalashnikov and RPG-7).
Well, Russia supplies them Lawl. I've heard that the Chinese tried to make AK-47s but the ones they made shot about 200-2000 bullets and then stop working.

Not downloading until you fix the forgety packaging...AGAIN.

Thats your excuse for all my maps its FIXED!

It sucks. Why do people who don't live in deserts always believe that deserts are all sand and cacti?

I live in a desert, and did you know people actually have palm tree's in their yards? Some people have lawns to. It even snows in some parts. Stop thinking that deserts are god damn sand pits. The Sahara Desert is the only one that is like that, all the rest are not.

Fix it up, put some mixed sand textures + grass textures. Also use the Shape replicator for the trees which should be cacti that are native to the area.

Do some loving research and at least look at some pics before you make a god damn map like this.

Thats your excuse for all my maps its FIXED!
Er, no, it's not.
At least learn to test your maps next time.

Oh, and this:
It sucks. Why do people who don't live in deserts always believe that deserts are all sand and cacti?

I live in a desert, and did you know people actually have palm tree's in their yards? Some people have lawns to. It even snows in some parts. Stop thinking that deserts are god damn sand pits. The Sahara Desert is the only one that is like that, all the rest are not.

Fix it up, put some mixed sand textures + grass textures. Also use the Shape replicator for the trees which should be cacti that are native to the area.

Do some loving research and at least look at some pics before you make a god damn map like this.

Er, no, it's not.
At least learn to test your maps next time.

Oh, and this:

You are such a idiot.. i'm done with you.

*cough*hypocrite*cough*
I'm not an idiot if you're the one screwing things up. That is incorrect packaging that the game doesn't recognize.
Fix it if you even want my comment.

Why are you making maps if you don't care that they don't work?

Why are you making maps if you don't care that they don't work?

Looks okay, won't download though.

It looks like parts of Nevada.