Author Topic: Iraq (Removed)  (Read 14984 times)

The B ristish ombs are coming!

So you went through loads of drama, making a massive "I give up" post, then you turned on that and made another mediocre map? Please stop making maps, you've put pine trees in a desert, and you live in Switzerland, you wouldn't know stuff about wars, being in a 100% neutral country.

Guys in Iraq are determined and all but not as much as men and women in World War 2

(Damn, played Call of Duty too much today.)

So you went through loads of drama, making a massive "I give up" post, then you turned on that and made another mediocre map? Please stop making maps, you've put pine trees in a desert, and you live in Switzerland, you wouldn't know stuff about wars, being in a 100% neutral country.

I may be from switzerland but i know my history ;p, and yes it is switzerland that never joins in wars.

You said you gave up maps, then proceeded to make another horrid, packaged wrongly map.

What the hell is your PROBLEM?

It looks like parts of Nevada.
you're absolutely right
i should know
i live there v-v

anyways, i think it needs more texture variation to make it more interesting. from the pix i only see 2.

You said you gave up maps, then proceeded to make another horrid, packaged wrongly map.

What the hell is your PROBLEM?

Idk whats your problem you don't have to even bother posting on this topic you can ignore it ya know.

I may be from switzerland but i know my history ;p, and yes it is switzerland that never joins in wars.

Just going to give you a heads up:

Deserts aren't all sand with pine tree scattered around.

They have grass, and where there is grass there may be pine trees.

Idk whats your problem you don't have to even bother posting on this topic you can ignore it ya know.
If we don't post and give you our suggestions and thoughts, there's not going to be a chance that you're going to accept them or use them.

I don't know why we bother though, since you're just like Ephialtes and GSF when it comes to your creations - you aren't really taking anything and you think that your stuff is superior to everything.

you're absolutely right
i should know
i live there v-v

anyways, i think it needs more texture variation to make it more interesting. from the pix i only see 2.

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas am i right.