RTB Development

Author Topic: RTB Development  (Read 327894 times)

Just found a bug click anybodys name and scroll up or down once and the Info, Chat..etc list is still there till another scroll.

Just found a bug click anybodys name and scroll up or down once and the Info, Chat..etc list is still there till another scroll.
I think that is a very well known bug.

fixitfixitfixit

yea rtb needs to be patched to the new version!

I've released a patch for RTB (v4.03) to fix a few interface issues.

How come it only sometimes shows "hosting" for people on their own servers?

Oh that's right, because Ephialtes not very good at this.

You've reached the limit of my patience with you.

It shouldn't overwrite the stock server settings button.

It does everything that the "stock server settings button" does, and then some. I don't see an issue.

It does everything that the "stock server settings button" does, and then some. I don't see an issue.
Stock menu doesn't announce it, works for regular admins, and correctly updates the f2 window. Whether or not the first two thigns are good or not is for another discussion, but your mod shouldn't limit functionality from the client side.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 05:19:12 AM by Nexus »

I'm not sure if this has been asked yet, but how do I change the colorset now?

I am under the impression that it is an RTB feature, but I really have no idea.

I'm not sure if this has been asked yet, but how do I change the colorset now?

I am under the impression that it is an RTB feature, but I really have no idea.

Not sure gui-wise, just replace config/server/colorSet.txt with your desired colorset.

I'll be releasing another patch at some point to add color set selection to the custom gamemode menu.

I'll be releasing another patch at some point to add color set selection to the custom gamemode menu.
ooh nice

:)
now can a reviewer please review my print

Where do you want us to upload skyboxes and such?  You archived the map section but I don't see a new one yet.