TF2 - Straw Hat

Author Topic: TF2 - Straw Hat  (Read 18492 times)

Needs a better picture of the hat

Isometric pls

There's already a hat named straw :o

Wut.

In the default pack, there's a hat called straw. (I know yours is strawhat though.)

This is a serious crap-on.  Hats are crap-ons in general, but this brings shame on even that.

This is a serious crap-on.  Hats are crap-ons in general, but this brings shame on even that.
I second that, the top of the hat should be raised a little and be curved downwards on the north and southern sides.

I second that, the top of the hat should be raised a little and be curved downwards on the north and southern sides.
You're only butthurt because Pandan made Hat mod.

This is a serious crap-on.  Hats are crap-ons in general, but this brings shame on even that.
Get out Tezuncigarette.

I don't even like the hat mod its a waste of time its just  a way to get people to stay on your server longer
and this looks nothing like a straw hat.It looks like a big pancake with a gasbubble in the middle.

reminds me of that kid Rolf on Ed, Edd n Eddy...

I don't even like the hat mod its a waste of time its just  a way to get people to stay on your server longer
and this looks nothing like a straw hat.It looks like a big pancake with a gasbubble in the middle.
Lol. U mad?

Get out.

Mad much?

I would like to see a better picture of the hat, Although it is a nice hat.

Stop sucking up to him you kissass... Its a smushed hat hes not gonna post a overview cause it will look even worse.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 10:18:11 PM by Ninjaboy »

You know just because you probably couldn't do a better job isn't a reason to hate it.
Now then lets get back on topic.