Author Topic: The Chrisitan Militia =TCM= Battlefield 2 Clan!  (Read 9112 times)

lol HiDefAmp....if feel bad that it was only the other day that I reallized the your name was Hi Def Amp XD

Christianity is not about religion, its about a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. We all have sinned and are thus seperated from God.  Jesus, God's one and only son who was perfect gave his life so that we could have a relationship with God and live eternally with Him in Heaven. It has nothing to do with religious ceremonies or liturgy's etc.
THANK YOU
finnally somone who actually gets it

lol about being in the wrong section; it said clan discussion so I just assumed that naturally... :D Thanks for letting me know and feel free to move it or whatever.

God Bless

grey out

I know what Christianity is, and I do not see how you can say it's not a religion, but whatever.  I even know that the quote that gives you 'and Jesus Saith I am teh life, the Way and the <something> noone comes unto the father but by me' is in John(there are lots of Mormons and Christians around my school, never read teh Bible Quran or anything myself).

And
Hello again christian type dude, I should have made myself clearer, (This is not meant in a spiteful way but...) I don't believe in the guy upstairs... AKA: God.
edit: Btw. BF2 rocks. ;0

Would god like you killing people in FPS?

Hello Christian type dude. I'm not religious.
And to even piss you off more, I'm Biloveual. And I think theism is overrated.

was that @ me?  there is no god so I don't see why it matters what people say god does/doesn't like...

was that @ me?  there is no god so I don't see why it matters what people say god does/doesn't like...

Nope, I'm talking about the one that made a clan for a game that kills, "Thy shall not kill."

the grammer wasn't quite right but point taken.

So you got an account on the Blockland Forums, just to advertise your "Christian" clan that isn't even for Blockland, it's for BF2? How about you go and advertise on a BF2 forum, just maybe? Oh and if you're 26, get a life.

Dude. My dad is 43 and he plays BF2. He's good too. :(

Guess what? your dad is a loser.

Dude. My dad is 43 and he plays BF2. He's good too. :(

O_o should he not be taking care of you, like making sure you have a life outside the pc?

WTF?! The internet/games are not just for kids you guys...