Author Topic: The Chrisitan Militia =TCM= Battlefield 2 Clan!  (Read 9139 times)

WTF?! The internet/games are not just for kids you guys...

I fail to see the part where adults would care to play "time wasting" games... crap I am an adult >_<

ok you guys have asked a lot of questions and I am hopefully going to answer them.

FPS - It is not real life and thus the "do not kill" part would seem a little extreme to me. I know people that believe that and that is a personal conviction made by each individual. 

and ROFL on the whole line of "Dude. My dad is 43 and he plays BF2. He's good too. :( " Some people are better at FPS than others and some people like em and others dont. 

"So you got an account on the Blockland Forums, just to advertise your "Christian" clan that isn't even for Blockland, it's for BF2? How about you go and advertise on a BF2 forum, just maybe? Oh and if you're 26, get a life. " - I got an account on the blockland forums to post on the forums about whatever I felt like. Unless I am mistaken forums are places of discussion, are they not? As these being blockland forums, indeed they are and I play blockland and Battlefield 2 I thought that I would post here. If I am asked to leave by an admin I will happily comply; I am not here to cause trouble just to discuss on the forums.

"And to even piss you off more, I'm Biloveual. And I think theism is overrated." - The Bible says in Romans 8:28 that "All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God."  So just becuase you have an issue with loveuality doesnt meen that you are any worse of a person than someone who is a liar or gossiper. God loves each and every person for who they are. There is a good saying that goes "hate the sin and love the sinner" So while God desperately desires you to save love for inside of marriage and for marriage to be between one woman and one man God realises that you are not perfect and that there are some things in your life that need to be worked on.  I certainly have a lot of things that need to be worked on in my life and its only through the grace of God that any of us can do anything "good."

"I know what Christianity is, and I do not see how you can say it's not a religion, but whatever.  I even know that the quote that gives you 'and Jesus Saith I am teh life, the Way and the <something> noone comes unto the father but by me' is in John(there are lots of Mormons and Christians around my school, never read teh Bible Quran or anything myself)."  Christianity is about a personal relationship with God the Father. Mormanism. Jehova Witnesses and all other religions will not get you to Heaven, give you a personal raltionship with God and are in fact wrong. 

As always please feel free to post any questions that you have and I will answer them as best as I can.

God Bless

grey out

Finaly someone who is not overly religous and thinks all homoloveuals/biloveuals must die a horrible death and burn in hell.

I still don't think that putting Chrisitanity in a FPS is the best Idea.
*Goes to church*
*After church talks to minitster*
"So hey, I made a clan in a game called Battle Feild 2, Its a shooting game, FPS to be specific."
"Minister: Errrr....."

I still don't think that putting Chrisitanity in a FPS is the best Idea.
*Goes to church*
*After church talks to minitster*
"So hey, I made a clan in a game called Battle Feild 2, Its a shooting game, FPS to be specific."
"Minister: Zoh my gee, xfire sn plz"

Actually a Christian gaming group called the Men of God made a Left Behind fps.

"So you got an account on the Blockland Forums, just to advertise your "Christian" clan that isn't even for Blockland, it's for BF2? How about you go and advertise on a BF2 forum, just maybe? Oh and if you're 26, get a life. " - I got an account on the blockland forums to post on the forums about whatever I felt like. Unless I am mistaken forums are places of discussion, are they not? As these being blockland forums, indeed they are and I play blockland and Battlefield 2 I thought that I would post here. If I am asked to leave by an admin I will happily comply; I am not here to cause trouble just to discuss on the forums.
First thing is there is a "quote" button, I suggest learning to how to use it. Secondly, you have made all of 4 posts on the Blockland Forums, all advertising your clan, I'd say that's advertising, and advertising for a clan that isn't even on Blockland is just stupid.

Finally, a decent christian gamer. God bless you greyhavens49420. What you are saying is correct in every aspect. And don't let the other forum goers intimidate you.

Of course "Christian" is a rather braod term, the Roman Catholic Church, and all of the many Protestant churches are "Christian", so at least tell us what sect you are in.

Of course "Christian" is a rather braod term, the Roman Catholic Church, and all of the many Protestant churches are "Christian", so at least tell us what sect you are in.

I am in a non-denominational church and a Catholic is not necesarily a Christian.

grey out

agh
you forgot the rest of your close

Kaphix

ladios is baptist

Kaphix too, but I go to a non-denominational church sometimes

thats just like a christan. folllow the parts of the bible you DO like and want to follow. and make up stuff to follow that isnt in there at all.
i thaught thats why other sects broke off from catholics. yet they are doing the same thing.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2006, 05:26:01 PM by Bisjac »