Author Topic: The Chrisitan Militia =TCM= Battlefield 2 Clan!  (Read 9140 times)

Hello Blockland!

I just wanted to let everone know that there is a new Christian Battlefield Clan up and running and we would encourage you to check out our website and say Hi on the forums if you get a chance!

www.tcmilitia.com
http://tcmilitia.com/forum/index.php

We are accepting applications and actively recruiting! We will have an unranked 16 person server up in a couple of days and if enough people join we will upgrade to a ranked.  We have a Teamspeak server and it is our goal to witness to people on the battlefield while we kill them :D If you have any more questions please feel free to ask them on our forums or PM through either the blockland board or our forums.

Thanks and God Bless

grey out
« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 08:00:01 AM by greyhavens49420 »

Hello Christian type dude. I'm not religious.

lol

Hello stevey1000 and Anti-Cop. Christianity is not about religion, its about a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. We all have sinned and are thus seperated from God.  Jesus, God's one and only son who was perfect gave his life so that we could have a relationship with God and live eternally with Him in Heaven. It has nothing to do with religious ceremonies or liturgy's etc. If you have any questions about Christianity or anything feel free to ask.

God Bless

grey out

Hello again christian type dude, I should have made myself clearer, (This is not meant in a spiteful way but...) I don't believe in the guy upstairs... AKA: God.

edit: Btw. BF2 rocks. ;0

edit2: Just wondering, Where do you live?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 11:33:16 AM by stevey1000 »

Sorry if you didn't know (which obviously you didn't). The Clan Disscusion is part of the Blockland forums. This goes in Off topic. I'm not sure though.

Badspot'll move it or whatnot eventually.

Its nice to see theres fellow Christians here. :)

This belongs in off topic.

lol

Hello stevey1000 and Anti-Cop. Christianity is not about religion, its about a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. We all have sinned and are thus seperated from God.  Jesus, God's one and only son who was perfect gave his life so that we could have a relationship with God and live eternally with Him in Heaven. It has nothing to do with religious ceremonies or liturgy's etc. If you have any questions about Christianity or anything feel free to ask.

God Bless

grey out

God bless

luq out