Author Topic: 27th Infantry Division  (Read 10308 times)

That and what the hell is the point of training?

Sounds like a optional boot camp

7 people applied on the first page and there are only 5 members..
Holy stuff you're a forgettard.

Me and Brickstone decided we need a film for recruiting, so I'm going to film short movie soon. I would like for every member to participate, so please get back to me about when you're available for stuff. In a week or so I'm going to get Sony Vegas, and between that and my well disciplined soldiers, this should be a good quality film.

I'm good from about 6PM to 11PM eastern. I also have some good music you guys could use :o

Just in case you didn't see it,

I, Foxhound/RingsOfSaturn, confirm that I have read and agree with these rules, and will follow them at all times.

Name- RingsOfSaturn

ID- 9881

Preferred time of training- 5:00 PM EST/4:00 PM CST

Area of experience- Flight

Reason for joining- I've always wanted to fly troops into the line of duty.

Comments - N/A

All information I have added is accurate and detailed. I agree I will serve in the 27th Infantry Division with honor, courage, and I will never surrender to the enemy. I will follow my drill instructor and respect everyone above my rank. I am now a soldier of the 27th, and I will act in such a way that I will become better and stronger.

I'll be willing to wear a uniform and clan tags while on the server but I refuse to do so on other servers, so if that's required, I'm out

I'm good from about 6PM to 11PM eastern. I also have some good music you guys could use :o
me too

block biulder what about my music

Get the forget out you damn troll.

Enlistment form for the 27th Infantry Division

Rules of the 27th:

* Never argue with anyone above your rank.
    * Follow all instructions CLOSELY.
    * Never fire at another member of the 27th, unless you are specifically told to do so.
    * Never get out of your uniform while on the 27th server
    * Always keep your tags as "[Rank][Name]27th" in the 27th server and always keep "27th" as your last tag, no matter what server you are in.
    * Never change your rank unless your have been promoted by a General or Lieutenant General.

I, Molasses, confirm that I have read and agree with these rules, and will follow them at all times.

Personal Information:

Name- Molasses

ID- 5001

Preferred time of training- 5:00

Area of experience- Riding, raids.

Reason for joining- It's an organized clan for something else other than building. It's a win-win.

Comments- Times and dates for training must be updated regularly.

I, Molasses confirm that all information I have added is accurate and detailed. I agree I will serve in the 27th Infantry Division with honer, courage, and I will never surrender to the enemy. I will follow my drill instructor and respect everyone above my rank. I am now a soldier of the 27th, and I will act in such a way that I will become more skilled and stronger.

September 29th, 2009

-General will sign here if you are accepted-
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 11:02:30 PM by Molasses »

block do you hate rap or something

I still haven't got pm yet?
Also, I can only make the training Thursdays. On Friday I could if It were 9 or 10 Central. Because, I get home around 4 pm from school, In my time, Training would start at 4:20. That is only 1 time a week. If we also had a late time Friday and maybe a noon Saturday that would be great.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 11:45:56 PM by Nystical »

bamp.

Code: [Select]
Enlistment form for the 27th Infantry Division

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules of the 27th:

Never argue with anyone above your rank.
Follow all instructions CLOSELY.
Never fire at another member of the 27th, unless you are specifically told to do so.
Never get out of your uniform while on the 27th server
Always keep your tags as "[Rank][Name]27th" in the 27th server and always keep "27th" as your last tag, no matter what server you are in.
Never change your rank unless your have been promoted by a General or Lieutenant General.

I, Sandvich, confirm that I have read and agree with these rules, and will follow them at all times.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Information:

Name- {Sandvich}

ID- {6380}

Preferred time of training- {4pm - 11pm(Eastern)}

Area of experience- {Pretty damn good in about anything, Mainly good at long range weaponry.}

Reason for joining- {Clan looks cool, bro.}

Comments- {}

I, {Sandvich} confirm that all information I have added is accurate and detailed. I agree I will serve in the 27th Infantry Division with honer, courage, and I will never surrender to the enemy. I will follow my drill instructor and respect everyone above my rank. I am now a soldier of the 27th, and I will act in such a way that I will become more skilled and stronger.

{10/1/09}

I, jajabinks, confirm that I have read and agree with these rules, and will follow them at all times.

Name- Jar-Jar Binks

ID- 13901

Preferred time of training- 5:00-9:00

Area of experience- Gunslinger/Really good aim

Reason for joining- I think joining The 27 Infantry Division, is the best choice, i never have been in a clan before, and i think its time to join a clan, mostly This one...

Comments  -I Think i will enjoy this clan, and show you my  pride and what i can do... :D

All information I have added is accurate and detailed. I agree I will serve in the 27th Infantry Division with honor, courage, and I will never surrender to the enemy. I will follow my drill instructor and respect everyone above my rank. I am now a soldier of the 27th, and I will act in such a way that I will become better and stronger.

I'll be willing to wear a uniform and clan tags while on the server but I refuse to do so on other servers, so if that's required, I'm out.
I, {jajabinks} confirm that all information I have added is accurate and detailed. I agree I will serve in the 27th Infantry Division with honer, courage, and I will never surrender to the enemy. I will follow my drill instructor and respect everyone above my rank. I am now a soldier of the 27th, and I will act in such a way that I will become more skilled and stronger.

{10/1/09}

« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 08:07:05 PM by jajabinks »

I, Posiedon, confirm that I have read and agree with these rules, and will follow them at all times.

Name- Posiedon
ID- 10208

Preferred time of training- After homework

Area of experience- Driving

Reason for joining- I love DMs but have trouble  finding decent ones.

Comments - Can make website if needed.

I'll be willing to wear a uniform and clan tags while on the server but I refuse to do so on other servers, so if that's required, I'm out.