Author Topic: Flash game: Get Lost (Now with yet another game by the same guy)  (Read 12068 times)

I cant get off the stupid train!
Keep clicking right until you reach maine, then take a nap.

I'm in a 4Bit town.
As a human, go to the big building, then you have two options, to go forward and get shot, or go to the top left into a storage room.
Then go right, where it says "Or you can face the dragon."
Your playing a video game, click Melee and the dragon will kill you, click Restart and you will be 4Bit
I Left the game at that point.

I became acrobat and won.

Bump.

Can someone give me a hint as to what to do with the white egg in the bunny comb room? I can tell it's not one of the important eggs because it's just so easy to get, and I've found a bunch of uses for it but they all seem to just get rid of it and accomplish nothing.

Oh yes, and to note my progress, I have so far found the red key, two important eggs, another thing that I think is an important egg, even though it doesn't appear to even be an egg, and all three bugs.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 07:47:47 PM by Dr.Block »

Can someone give me a hint as to what to do with the white egg in the bunny comb room? I can tell it's not one of the important eggs because it's just so easy to get, and I've found a bunch of uses for it but they all seem to just get rid of it and accomplish nothing.
Just keep it till you get the 3rd bug.

Oh yes, and to note my progress, I have so far found the red key, two important eggs, another thing that I think is an important egg, even though it doesn't appear to even be an egg, and all three bugs.
Start over, don't get the 3rd bug till you have 4 eggs and the red key.

Thanks Chrono, I just have on more question (that I want answered by someone else, anyway). When I get the eggs, am I supposed to put them in that egg realm or hold onto them?

If you have all the bugs (as in, not the moon, but what the moon turns into), when you get the third one, a portal will open.

Oh, now I get why it didn't open before, I just got the third bug while still having the moon.

Edit:

I WON :D

*hugs Chrono*

I will now make a walk through, as no one else has yet.

Actually I've had one for awhile. Don't read it if you aren't absolutely sure your attempts are hopeless.

Oh, also since this was bumped, I added a new game: Steamshovel Harry. See original post for more info.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 09:55:08 PM by -Jetz- »

WTF was that steamshovel harry thing, sat there for like 30 minutes and then you instantly die and have to do the 30 minute tutorial thing again, I suppose that is the point but I hate the maker now.

Lol I like how people in the comments are saying these crazy stories about the game to trick people into thinking they are doing it wrong.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 10:11:14 PM by Visage »

WTF was that steamshovel harry thing, sat there for like 30 minutes and then you instantly die and have to do the 30 minute tutorial thing again, I suppose that is the point but I hate the maker now.
Really? I don't have to do it when I die... Or did you not reach the checkpoint?

I just instantly died at the start I didn't touch any buttons I thought this was a trick...

I win, apparently

<3 how steamshovel harry goes.

That which way adventure is so forgeted up it's completely awesome. Love that manticore :3