Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 287305 times)

I think the cop job is probably the easiest and most money flowing job there is. What's there needed to be fixed?
Multi-Clienting is also illegal, so that person could get banned, and have his money deducted.

Two things at Niliscro.

First:

You've never been a cop? O.o Ever? You've had all this time and unlimited money and you never decided to check out the cop jobs?

Second:

If there was a 10% increase in cash for claiming a bounty with an assassination, couldn't an assassin illegally place a 10k bounty on an alt account of theres, go claim it, and then repeat for unlimited money, fast?
Well they'd eventually be caught since that's a hard thing to do discreetly, so it's not a major concern.

And the first time I ever joined the server I was a cop.  At that time, batons had a small bit of splash damage on them, so I got wanted by accidentally hitting myself with the baton, and jailed within 10 minutes of being on the server.
So it goes.

I think the cop job is probably the easiest and most money flowing job there is.
Ambassador, which I am.

Oh you guys having a purple bike and all.

-snip-

Oh you guys having a purple bike and all.
Some things to notice about this picture.
Nili is on the bike backwards.
I am on Nili's bot's hand.
Ill is on what appears to be Diggy's bot's hand.

I think when you jail as a vigilante you should get a little bit of money . Like 1/3 of what cops would make

Some things to notice about this picture.
Nili is on the bike backwards.
I am on Nili's bot's hand.
Ill is on what appears to be Diggy's bot's hand.
I'm also not actually mounted to the bike or a person.

Two things at Niliscro.

First:

You've never been a cop? O.o Ever? You've had all this time and unlimited money and you never decided to check out the cop jobs?

Second:

If there was a 10% increase in cash for claiming a bounty with an assassination, couldn't an assassin illegally place a 10k bounty on an alt account of theres, go claim it, and then repeat for unlimited money, fast?
Assassin's get demerits for placing bounties.

I think the cop job is probably the easiest and most money flowing job there is. What's there needed to be fixed?
Multi-Clienting is also illegal, so that person could get banned, and have his money deducted.
When I said with an alt, I meant as in with an alternate ID.

Assassin's get demerits for placing bounties.

It's really easy for no one to witness that, though.  Which is a bit odd considering that it announces who placed it in the chat.

It's really easy for no one to witness that, though.  Which is a bit odd considering that it announces who placed it in the chat.
lol, true.

When I said with an alt, I meant as in with an alternate ID.
Why bother using an alt at all? If the player places the bounty himself he makes 10% profit off the bounty.

I think when you jail as a vigilante you should get a little bit of money . Like 1/3 of what cops would make

Daz a good idea. Cookies.  :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster:

Why bother using an alt at all? If the player places the bounty himself he makes 10% profit off the bounty.
Because if an admin comes on and sees that you have two of the same BL_ID on, you get  banned. If you have an alt with a different ID on, the admins can't ban either ID for that, and then you just place a bounty on your alt after hiding him/her somewhere, then go assassinate him/her.

Because if an admin comes on and sees that you have two of the same BL_ID on, you get  banned. If you have an alt with a different ID on, the admins can't ban either ID for that, and then you just place a bounty on your alt after hiding him/her somewhere, then go assassinate him/her.
I mean, you don't have to use a second player at all, couldn't you just set the bounty and collect on it? Or can you not collect money for bounties that you yourslef have set?