Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 287323 times)

Hilarious, I just had to post.

I mean, you don't have to use a second player at all, couldn't you just set the bounty and collect on it? Or can you not collect money for bounties that you yourslef have set?
I think you might be able to collect your own bounties, but that is beside the point.
you don't have to use a second player at all
if an admin comes on and sees that you have two of the same BL_ID on, you get  banned.

Alright i've read alot of the posts from where I left for like... 3 days, and I don't care WHAT you say, but the giant black snake is one of no scratch that, THE BEST and most hilarious thing that has ever happened on the server :D

Also, My gamertag is Carrots28, tell me who you are with the invite so I know I like you!

What other funny things do you remember in the whole metro times? I remember when I took out Ceecee, Swat and niliscro, while they were heavily armed, IN A TANK and shooting people!

I was in a blocko car and I took all three down and blew up the tank with my deagle :3

Ah, the good ol' days.

-Carrot (derp)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 09:10:22 PM by nacholu28 »

-snip-
I remember Nili getting 2 other normal players to man a tank while he teled up on a hill and shot the Trenton Tower that I was hiding in like 20 times. -.- Thankfully he never did that again lol

-snip-
I swam for 15 minutes straight while Juicee was swimming after me trying to jail me. I had a clean record before but that bitch made me loose 4k.

Nil put 2 bots on a bike and 3 other players on the bike too. That caused 2 of the players to be mounted to the bot's hands and Nil was riding it backwards.

Juicee got jailed for 6 ticks and I never saw him since then.

Swat went out of his way to load a save of my house on the metro that he destroyed.

I idled for 24 straight hours and got back to the city and deposited 16k.

Diggy messing with our tags was always hilarious.

hamster got permanently banned twice.

I witnessed Qaz's bricks being cleared.

CeeCee is a troll.  Heres some pics.  Ignore the background stuff.

hamster got permanently banned twice.
Three times, actually.

I remember the time Swat gave me my first AK47. So blame him :u

That doesn't seem like something Cee would just do out of the blue, I'll look into it.

Yes, this was very unexpected. CeeCee log on, bans me and leaves, last tiem I talked to CeeCee was, well before the drama for 2 minutes lol, and I did nothing to offend or even trick her. I am confused. Personally, I could ahve big one of CeeCee bro or sis hacked her comp, seen how big of an ass I ahve been, and banend me jsut for the heck of it.

I don't mind having you banned.

Why? Because You have a stupid name.

Oh, and I remember a funny event, remember hen I used to kill people? GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD TIMES

-Caulirot

I remember when I was on the run from Shard and some other cops

Remember in the old Metro when we all tried to enter hamster's petty little shack?

The new mpd has spam ALL under it. You should fix that.    BTW  WTF happen to my old lot? somesort of crappy Blue doored box has replaced it :( OH and swat nice job on da roads :D outside of lumber area stinked.

ANdddd back to the spam under da mpd.      
http://img408.imageshack.us/f/mpdhasspamunderit.png/       Das the pic of the labrenth of spam i found under the mpd while exploring :D OH and slevens towers i still think should of had the entire lot filled so i coundnt place under.

Fix da spam under da mpd is ALLOT ALLOT Of bricks.          

Da pictured has been edited to conseal my name stats and whispers to my others.

The picture shows 1 row of 5 levels going down and like 10 across.. if u never noticed it then Go in yourself. you lag just going in it.

oh and nill said i inspierd a new rule :D so i checked and i did.. i insipred the commen sense rule :D
http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/4056/rulethingy.png
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 02:24:56 AM by hamster »

That stuff under the mpd looks awesome.

The new mpd has spam ALL under it. You should fix that.    BTW  WTF happen to my old lot? somesort of crappy Blue doored box has replaced it :( OH and swat nice job on da roads :D outside of lumber area stinked.

ANdddd back to the spam under da mpd.      
http://img408.imageshack.us/f/mpdhasspamunderit.png/       Das the pic of the labrenth of spam i found under the mpd while exploring :D OH and slevens towers i still think should of had the entire lot filled so i coundnt place under.

Fix da spam under da mpd is ALLOT ALLOT Of bricks.          

Da pictured has been edited to conseal my name stats and whispers to my others.

The picture shows 1 row of 5 levels going down and like 10 across.. if u never noticed it then Go in yourself. you lag just going in it.

oh and nill said i inspierd a new rule :D so i checked and i did.. i insipred the commen sense rule :D
http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/4056/rulethingy.png

holy stuff, holy stuff, holy stuff. You really must be handicapped or something.

BTW  WTF happen to my old lot? somesort of crappy Blue doored box has replaced it

That crappy Blue doored box is my place, it's under land so it does not matter if it's just a box. Gtfo.

holy stuff, holy stuff, holy stuff. You really must be handicapped or something.
Well yeah, did you just figure that out?

Oh, and Ham, Assassinations were fixed like 2 weeks ago.  You just can't assassinate lawmen like cops and officials.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 11:07:12 AM by Niliscro »