Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 294890 times)

By the way, guys, server password is gulliblE.  Make sure you capitalize that last 'e'.

I kinda knew it from the beginning, Hey, it's Nili here :/, there is no chance that he ever will give out pass, comone its Niliscro here what did you think..
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 04:07:40 PM by xcruso »

I kinda knew it from the beggining, Hey, is Nili here, that ge gives out pass is no chance when he don't want ppl on server.
Are you either under 7 years old, or native to a language other than english?  Just wondering, has nothing to do with this post.  Not at all.

Are you either under 7 years old, or native to a language other than english?  Just wondering, has nothing to do with this post.  Not at all.

No, just typed it to fast. And yes i prefer Norwegian language.

Fixed BTW.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 04:11:31 PM by xcruso »

No, just typed it to fast.

Fixed BTW.
Oh, makes so much more sense now.

On an unrelated note, is anyone proficient with weapon scripting out there, and has dealt with SpaceGuy's ammo support in the past?

« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 05:28:42 PM by xcruso »

Oh by the way guys,
Stop ircing me questions about the server.  They're really annoying.  Just please stop, i'm just going to ignore the question.  If you have a question or something, ask it here instead of the Irc.

Thanks.

Server News

Alright so, none thing is new currently.  The server should be up soon.  Don't ask when because i have no idea.  Just soon.

Stop ircing me questions about the server.  They're really annoying.
As in so annoying that it makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon.

Oh by the way guys,
Stop ircing me questions about the server.  They're really annoying.  Just please stop, i'm just going to ignore the question.  If you have a question or something, ask it here instead of the Irc.

Thanks.
This is why I never use the IRC very often, I only use steam.

stuff Double post, look down.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 08:23:17 PM by nacholu28 »

Never seen a rusty spoon before.

And stop with the eye-gouging, it's starting to put images in my head. images of wonderful empty eye sockets with bouts of beautiful blood bleeding out

As in so annoying that it makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon.
I'm tempted to irc you just because you said that.
 :cookieMonster:

I'm tempted to irc you just because you said that.
 :cookieMonster:
You wouldn't dare, Atrophic Mirage Lemur.

And really carrot, salad fingers? :D <3

Niliscro, I've always been wondering where the hell did you get your profile pic. Know which rocket that is in the picture? Or is it a photoshop-type?

Niliscro, I've always been wondering where the hell did you get your profile pic. Know which rocket that is in the picture? Or is it a photoshop-type?
Na.  It could be loaded with orphans for all I know.