Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 294946 times)

Na.  It could be loaded with orphans for all I know.
Orphans in space: The beginning of the depopulation of the Earth.

Send the hobos up next. Build the rocket ship in the server.

EDIT: I am serious. Build a rocket on the server and use it to send the newcomers to some high-up location which we'll call space.

It could be loaded with orphans for all I know.
Ha, not no more it ain't.

On public, we should have a grand presentation and like party for like a minute and then start rp'ing. c:

On public, we should have a grand presentation and like party for like a minute and then start rp'ing. c:
I'll crash the party with the half life buggy.

DID SOMEONE SAY SPACE?!

I'll crash the party with the half life buggy.
Oh god I remember the massive rampages you went on with the Half Life Buggy.

Oh god I remember the massive rampages you went on with the Half Life Buggy.
O no, I couldn't possibly remember that.

If you had been on the server in the first map, you would have seen my rampages involving air boats and flamethrowers. Those rampages will be happening again soon, providing diggy fixed what was wrong in the fire coding.

Ha, not no more it ain't.
Hello new sig.

And wasn't it Phydeoux that went on those HL Buggy rampages?

Buggy? nope. I used the jeep. It was more maneuverable, so I'd speed around the corner, run you over, and before you knew what happened i was around another corner.

Buggy? nope. I used the jeep. It was more maneuverable, so I'd speed around the corner, run you over, and before you knew what happened i was around another corner.
Right.  You also sniped people with a gun or silenced gun or something, I remember.
Good times.

Right.  You also sniped people with a gun or silenced gun or something, I remember.
Good times.

Indeed.

Also, i see that your fine from that super cell that was rotating like crazy and stuff.

Indeed.

Also, i see that your fine from that super cell that was rotating like crazy and stuff.
Yeah that was a pretty intense storm.  Are you guys getting it later?

I remember when Niliscro put those bots on that bike and then me and some other guy got on the bike and mounted to the bots' hands.

lol yeah i remember that.  Clown bike!