Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 294992 times)

What versions?  I got every single one from all the maps saved in my event add on that allow you to save events.

However, id say we should get new rules, start off fresh.  Of course, have some repeat rules.
The latest one. I can just load it up once the server is back up. We can just base our new rule list off of the old one, no problem.

Custard you new map is so Sharp. i liked the dark one bether :D

Custard you new map is so Sharp. i liked the dark one bether :D
It alternates

The latest one. I can just load it up once the server is back up. We can just base our new rule list off of the old one, no problem.

Last time I checked, only admins could load bricks. And last time I checked, you weren't admin.

Last time I checked, only admins could load bricks. And last time I checked, you weren't admin.
you're an idiot. excuse my temper. I'm supposed to be the nice admin.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 11:54:35 PM by Custard »

He's aiding in building some of the necessary public buildings.

And Swat, we'll keep the building rules as they are, but should probably review other ones and just make it so the rules are easier to follow.

you're an idiot.
Slow your roll, man.  Only one admin on this server can use such unreasoned brutishness.  Excuse my tone.  I'm obliged to feign as giving a stuff.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 11:55:43 PM by Niliscro »

And Swat, we'll keep the building rules as they are, but should probably review other ones and just make it so the rules are easier to follow.

Yea, we need to review a few.  Also, we possibly need to add a few more depending on the current ones we have.  (Building, common sense rule, etc)

I see the server's coming back from the dead.
I'd love to help build and such, but the answer to that request is painfully obvious.

I see the server's coming back from the dead.
I'd love to help build and such, but the answer to that request is painfully obvious.

Ehm, it was never dead :O.. ..  it was sleeping :D

^____________________^
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 08:21:08 AM by xcruso »

Ehm, it was never dead :O.. ..  it was sleeping :D

^____________________^
No, it was dead.

Yea, we need to review a few.  Also, we possibly need to add a few more depending on the current ones we have.  (Building, common sense rule, etc)
There's a new bazaar area that we should lay down regulations for, such as height and purpose of buildings there, and we could get rid of those common sense rules and just compact it into some disclaimer about admins being better than normal players, quit yer whinin, etc, etc.

There's a new bazaar area that we should lay down regulations for, such as height and purpose of buildings there, and we could get rid of those common sense rules and just compact it into some disclaimer about admins being better than normal players, quit yer whinin, etc, etc.

Yep, i saw it.  As for getting rid/compacting the common sense rules, a disclaimer should be put in place instead.  That means we shouldn't have to deal with stupid stuff such as complaints about getting scammed and what not.

Yep, i saw it.  As for getting rid/compacting the common sense rules, a disclaimer should be put in place instead.  That means we shouldn't have to deal with stupid stuff such as complaints about getting scammed and what not.
I remember when I charged Shard the Owl 7k for a clean record. Although it was already clean I kept the money. Does that count as being scammed or being a dumbass?

Not sure if the current hosting service will ever be operational, so I'll be looking for alternatives now. I can host the map for building on my computer, but it won't be dedicated.

That's what I meant, yes.

I remember when I charged Shard the Owl 7k for a clean record. Although it was already clean I kept the money. Does that count as being scammed or being a dumbass?
If someone paid you to clean their already clean record, that's just them being a dumbass.  Scamming in the server's case is pretty much anything that offers a service/item for money and then doesn't give that service/item.  Technically, Shard paid you to have a clean record, and when it was all said and done, his record was clean.