Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 294787 times)

I'll be reintroducing the diverse and expensive gun selection, the witnessing system, the labor economy system, and the pyrotechnics feature. (Firefighters, arsonist tools, spreadable fires) I'll be limiting arsonist tools to smaller things like matchboxes and arsonist bombs. None of the arsonist weapons should have the ability to kill people. It's like being a pyro on a server of spies. I'll also be limiting spreadable fires so they don't spread beyond control of the average 1 person fire fighter crew.

I'll be reintroducing the diverse and expensive gun selection, the witnessing system, the labor economy system, and the pyrotechnics feature. (Firefighters, arsonist tools, spreadable fires) I'll be limiting arsonist tools to smaller things like matchboxes and arsonist bombs. None of the arsonist weapons should have the ability to kill people. It's like being a pyro on a server of spies. I'll also be limiting spreadable fires so they don't spread beyond control of the average 1 person fire fighter crew.

Seem like you are dedicating yourself to this. Why don't you make a topic about it, within gallery or mod desc.?

IF you get hunger in, you could make it so you can make food at home, and leaving it un attended could cause minor fires.

Jackhammers that work would be nice, so criminals hiding would actually have to hide instead of locking their basement.

also , ^what he said^

I've never seen the old server from this angle.. wanted to share it with you guys. c:
A lot of bricks missing tho.

It's much better than I remember. Really beautiful.

The roads is really well arranged.

Ahh old days, I really liked that place... Everyday, back from school... All day in summer holidays...

I believe in you guys. I hope you'll do your best.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 11:34:08 AM by CaN »

Thanks for bringing those pics back up again.

No CityRP server has ever had such great layout as Diggy's.

I hear lots of people talking about Wicked's, which actually was an eyesore.

LOL the omnipotent duck DEMANDS sacrifice

I'm going to try testing audio improvements to increase general ambiance as far as the CityRPG mod itself.

I'm going to try testing audio improvements to increase general ambiance as far as the CityRPG mod itself.
Vehicle sounds or something in the city?

Environmental and notifying ambiance and sounds.

Seem like you are dedicating yourself to this. Why don't you make a topic about it, within gallery or mod desc.?

« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 08:31:57 PM by nacholu28 »

me and my friend are loving around with one of the cityrpg mods based on the original one, made by iban and everyone else, and we were wondering how to make a job that was admin only.

me and my friend are loving around with one of the cityrpg mods based on the original one, made by iban and everyone else, and we were wondering how to make a job that was admin only.

Not a clue, but I do have a copy of the mod with an admin only job.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 10:21:58 PM by stargatefan »

Well, that is very easy. Infact, one of the jobs start out admin only, and it should be something like this
Code: [Select]
adminonly = 1You should look into the scripts and you'll find it.