Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 293200 times)

Guys, we really need a new RPG, and get that same community back. Even the annoying ones *cough*hamster*cough* are needed to keep the crime going :c
I'm trying as well, very silently...

Guys, we really need a new RPG, and get that same community back. Even the annoying ones *cough*hamster*cough* are needed to keep the crime going :c
You may be in luck. Me and York are getting a city together that uses my mod. My mod is very similar to Diggy's.

My server'll be up when all of yours are dead and gone, so I don't have tough competition.

lol

You may be in luck. Me and York are getting a city together that uses my mod. My mod is very similar to Diggy's.
This is true, and hamster is permanently banned from my server, so you all don't have to worry about him.

i'm not comming if hes banned, he made it way more interesting having to plan and get into his bases. unban him now.

i'm not comming if hes banned, he made it way more interesting having to plan and get into his bases. unban him now.

ya, abusers ar funs

BUMP!

Yep.

I agree, just one city RPG where everyone still plays on.

ya, abusers ar funs

Yeah.  loads of fun!

« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 08:30:23 PM by stargatefan »

Oh god the amount of bumps in this thread is higher than the amount of posts that diggy has ever made.

This is true, and hamster is permanently banned from my server, so you all don't have to worry about him.
Yeah, hamster made metro's loads of fun, you should unban his ass.

How about you give me 2 valid reasons why I should unban hamster? He is stupid and I'll tell you that right now.

How about you give me 2 valid reasons why I should unban hamster? He is stupid and I'll tell you that right now.
I want to know a reason why he should be banned, besides lack of knowledge.

I want to know a reason why he should be banned, besides lack of knowledge.

He asked me on yorks last city rpg to be banned.  So he started trolling on complete purpose so I didn't ban him to make him even more miserable but ended up making him more pissed off, but, what to expect from him.  He also loves mass killing sprees.  I'm sure quite a few people remember him from diggy's the way he mass killed every loving day and night.  He was diggy's stuff list every minute even on this very topic here.

Yes I somewhat encouraged him on to do something worth a ban but it just goes to show that his intelligence to want a ban is obvious that he is no more than an ignorant person.

And by the fact that I still hate hamster today, he has been a moron to me non-stop, where I got the point where I didn't want him in my server anymore, so don't expect a unban from him.