Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 294794 times)

I have one objective. Milk this topic to 222 so I can own the page. That is all.
Nope  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 01:04:03 PM by Fob »

Nope.

Fail.

Don't worry, I'll get 222.  Probably not, but I'll just pretend it's going to happen.

I think that's enough bumping guys, this topic is dead, Diggy is dead.

Irony at its finest....So who bumped this last?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 08:37:06 AM by stargatefan »

I think that's enough bumping guys, this topic is dead, Diggy is dead.

Hi look!

This topic got 1 more page than the DOF thread.
Even if this was made some months later than it.

That certainly is an achievement!
We (metro players) should feel proud. :)

We've finally gotten some stuff done. Thanks to Mrcookie and Slicksilver we've completed the mayor mod. It's not really a MetroRP feature, but it's an advancement in general.

I'll continue to develop and move along, but I'm excited.

First time in months I come out of coding stalemate ;_;

Anyway, if you have ideas, pitch them through PM.
thanks guys

Guys, PLEASE stop bumping. This isn't the thread to rant on about peoples cityrpg's. This topic is dead, no need to push it deeper out of it's grave because nothing is happening.

It's enough. No more.

Cool down dude. Do you know how many dead topics there are out there that keep other discussions going?

As far as I remember, you told me that you never really even played on Diggy's, so you don't even have much contribution to the thread.

Why do you care if it keeps getting bumped? There's still pictures of buildings in the OP and there is also discussion.

I just don't want to have to create another topic that dies after a couple days, only gaining 6 pages. It's a waste, and I just wanted to let MetroRP veterans know that I'm working on something.

Guys, PLEASE stop bumping. This isn't the thread to rant on about peoples cityrpg's. This topic is dead, no need to push it deeper out of it's grave because nothing is happening.

It's enough. No more.

Nope, keep on bumping!

Hi look!

This topic got 1 more page than the DOF thread.
Even if this was made some months later than it.

That certainly is an achievement!
We (metro players) should feel proud. :)

Win!  =)

Damn it, so close and late...lol

Anyways guys, yeah pretty much nonthing is going on server wise.  Its been a while since i posted here because i was busy with school and all.

So how is everyone doing, Metro players???  (If you guys are still here!)

I'm doing well, Swat ! How are you? Haven't been playing as much Blockland as I used to, but I still love it!

Nope, keep on bumping!

Win!  =)

Damn it, so close and late...lol

Anyways guys, yeah pretty much nonthing is going on server wise.  Its been a while since i posted here because i was busy with school and all.

So how is everyone doing, Metro players???  (If you guys are still here!)

It's enough. No more.

BUMP!

Awh so that mean we can't do this because its fun?

BUMP!

Win!  +1

Anyways...its about to be Friday woot!

Guys, we really need a new RPG, and get that same community back. Even the annoying ones *cough*hamster*cough* are needed to keep the crime going :c

Guys, we really need a new RPG, and get that same community back. Even the annoying ones *cough*hamster*cough* are needed to keep the crime going :c
I'll make it

eventually