Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 287276 times)

Let's say your brown townogies are terrible and you should stop with them.

The whole deal with Carrot was he started off bad mouthing me after he killed me, I'm pretty sure I could have banned him there but instead I just forgeted with him and got a few laughs out of him trying to defend himself verbally.

I don't try to justify my actions as it's no concern of mine whether you agree with it or not. But you are saddled up on one tall horse if you think you can control a situation with your misconception of authority.

I agree, I am pretty bad with brown townogies, but I needed one there.

And just because Carrot killed you and insulted you doesn't mean you should abuse him.  If he did it while you were doing server duties then you could have banned him for a few hours.

You're saying how controlling I am and how arrogant I'm being by trying to stop you, yet you're forcefully killing players for insulting you.  How dare he insult you.
If you're not going to stop, there isn't anything I can do, but naturally I should at least try and stop you from abusing your powers.  It's not even that you're abusing your powers, it's that you're being unfair to other players.  Go ahead and do what you want, but killing other players with your admin powers ruins the fun for them and drives them away from the server.

Hmm. Sounds familiar

Custard: Your house looks to much like Diggy's.
Niliscro:...[How dare he insult me]
Lol, sorry for that comment btw XD

Again, Please take this to either drama or pm.
This means you Loserhero >: \

I agree, I am pretty bad with brown townogies, but I needed one there.

And just because Carrot killed you and insulted you doesn't mean you should abuse him.  If he did it while you were doing server duties then you could have banned him for a few hours.

You're saying how controlling I am and how arrogant I'm being by trying to stop you, yet you're forcefully killing players for insulting you.  How dare he insult you.
If you're not going to stop, there isn't anything I can do, but naturally I should at least try and stop you from abusing your powers.  It's not even that you're abusing your powers, it's that you're being unfair to other players.  Go ahead and do what you want, but killing other players with your admin powers ruins the fun for them and drives them away from the server.

The idea was to drive him out. Give me other instances of my abuse please, because I believe that's about all the dirt you have.

Hmm. Sounds familiar
That wasn't an insult, if I was building at Diggy's level, it would be a complement.  But I was noting how they didn't look anything alike, and how it wasn't the first time you did something like that.

The idea was to drive him out. Give me other instances of my abuse please, because I believe that's about all the dirt you have.

Well, here you admitted that you make up rules, which from what I've seen aren't necessarily fair:
This isn't the first time I've banned someone for breaking one of my arbitrary rules and it certainly isn't the last.

And the fact that you made an unfair exception and were abusing Carrot during your recent visits gives me a high rate of abuse on your end.  Abusing to drive someone away is stupid, just ban them for a bit or kick them.

I force-jailed someone a while ago in an attempt to drive them out, and that ended badly.  Just ask Custard; I didn't admit to being wrong about it then, but I realized I was wrong later on.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 10:10:51 PM by Niliscro »

Lol true

Edit: I think "to much" would have counted as slightly insulting though.

What really happened: I Was Just taking a little stroll in the trenton parts, when suddenly, I saw someone in the distance, so I bust out my ak-47 and shoot him, then some more people start to come close to me, I shoot them also, maybe I shot loser, all I know is that I killed people, and loser started abusing.

Then I said "Loser abusing admin isn't fair" then he said something like "forget you narb lolz" (he didn't say that, but it was really close to that) then he did it again and again, I eventually got tired of it and shot him when he was dropping me, then he got mad and started... a werekalphitroll.

Now, Let's talk about the future of Diggy's Metropolis RP! (No drama >:( )

Do you think it will last long? if yes, why? if no, why?

-Carrot

*EDIT: I was gonna type "how do I PM?" but with my smart brain, I guessed it meant Personal message :D

« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 10:12:51 PM by Master Pain »

What really happened: I Was Just taking a little stroll in the trenton parts, when suddenly, I saw someone in the distance, so I bust out my ak-47 and shoot him, then some more people start to come close to me, I shoot them also, maybe I shot loser, all I know is that I killed people, and loser started abusing.

Then I said "Loser abusing admin isn't fair" then he said something like "forget you narb lolz" (he didn't say that, but it was really close to that) then he did it again and again, I eventually got tired of it and shot him when he was dropping me, then he got mad and started... a werekalphitroll.

Now, Let's talk about the future of Diggy's Metropolis RP! (No drama >:( )

Do you think it will last long? if yes, why? if no, why?

-Carrot

YES! The future is now!

That wasn't an insult, if I was building at Diggy's level, it would be a complement.  But I was noting how they didn't look anything alike, and how it wasn't the first time you did something like that.

Well, here you admitted that you make up rules, which from what I've seen aren't necessarily fair:
And the fact that you made an unfair exception and were abusing Carrot during your recent visits gives me a high rate of abuse on your end.  Abusing to drive someone away is stupid, just ban them for a bit or kick them.

I force-jailed someone a while ago in an attempt to drive them out, and that ended badly.  Just ask Custard; I didn't admit to being wrong about it then, but I realized I was wrong later on.

That doesn't strictly apply to Diggy's server thank you very much, it's just generally known. Go ahead and ask the many players that admin me of my abuse. You'll find that that is not the case.

That doesn't strictly apply to Diggy's server thank you very much, it's just generally known. Go ahead and ask the many players that admin me of my abuse. You'll find that that is not the case.
Where exactly in my post are you referring to?  Also, "admin me of my abuse"?

The bolded part of your quote, I'm not sure what doesn't make sense to you.

The bolded part of your quote, I'm not sure what doesn't make sense to you.
Sorry, I was on a phone and I guess it doesn't show bold or italics.

So, in response:
I find it hard to believe that you weren't strictly referring to Diggy's, because you said that when we were on the topic of Diggy's server and your abuse.  Unless you like to make broad generalizations that don't specifically address the topic, you were referring to Diggy's.  Also, if you do it on other server what would stop you from doing it at Diggy's?

Go ahead and ask the many players that admin me of my abuse.
This still doesn't make sense.  Do you mean "Despite of my abuse"?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 10:59:24 AM by Niliscro »

Well I'm not going to hold your hand through this conversation because you can't make sense of a simple sentence.

Either way, this conversation has run it's course and is just circling the drain now. I'm fine with you thinking I'm an abusive admin.

Well I'm not going to hold your hand through this conversation because you can't make sense of a simple sentence.
Well I'm sorry that you can't write one.  "of my abuse" doesn't modify anything as prepositional phrases need to.