Author Topic: Aware14's Zombie and Ai you dont need it  (Read 12994 times)

:/ wow just becuse you cant dosnt meanou have to be just plane rude
I can't? I made atleast 10 of these. Just because the 1 I posted won't shoot his spear doesn't mean all the others don't loving work. Its the 3rd easiest thing to make, it just takes skill in reading to make one.
1rst is colorset and 2nd is Slate Edit

I hope I answered correctly, with that beautifull spelling I can feed a 50 hungry kids.

I can't? I made atleast 10 of these. Just because the 1 I posted won't shoot his spear doesn't mean all the others don't loving work. Its the 3rd easiest thing to make, it just takes skill in reading to make one.
1rst is colorset and 2nd is Slate Edit

I hope I answered correctly, with that beautifull spelling I can feed a 50 hungry kids.

people have comented and downloaded it and havent been mean so idc

mini boss isnt so mini.

mini boss isnt so mini.

thats because a mini boss is easy boss

AWSOME :D i love the ghosts

i love the giant bosses

question, when the warrior and archer die, do they respawn back as ghosts?

Hey very nice, I like it by the looks of it but I dont normally do the zombie thing, Anway very nice man, Good Job.

I'm going to have to be the first to say this is bad. They're simple edits, sure the "ghosts" were creative, but they're just like any other. I would like someone to try and make an Ai change in one of their edits, instead of changing the look and weapon. Also, I noticed in your "ghost Bow" and "Ghost Sword" you overrided the default arrows and swords emitters. It's an alright start, but you really shouldn't have released it.

question, when the warrior and archer die, do they respawn back as ghosts?

sadly no D: im not that good into scripting to do that

sadly no D: im not that good into scripting to do that
Thank you for ignoring my contribution.

This...is...

EPIC!

I'm going to have to be the first to say this is bad. They're simple edits, sure the "ghosts" were creative, but they're just like any other. I would like someone to try and make an Ai change in one of their edits, instead of changing the look and weapon. Also, I noticed in your "ghost Bow" and "Ghost Sword" you overrided the default arrows and swords emitters. It's an alright start, but you really shouldn't have released it.
/agree