Author Topic: entrepreneur my gun  (Read 62403 times)

Another 'generic' gun coming up

T-12 REAVER Grenade Launcher

The Reaver is the latest explosives weapon released by Horizon Technologies Incorporated. It fires medium-sized SHOCK Grenades, used to punch holes through 30 feet thick reinforced titanium. If thicker, it will atleast make a large dent from the explosion at the end. Due to the fact that the Reaver is only meant to punch large holes in tanks, ships, helicopters, and maybe planes if your timing is good, the blast radius isn't as big as you'd though it would be. Use of this against infantry will still cause them to have a major amount of casualties, but just not as much as a frag grenade launcher would do.

Weapon ratings on average:
Damage: 5/5
Blast Radius: 2/5
Price: $400.00 - Compared to most guns this is cheap.
Usage: 4.5/5
Reliability: 4.5/5
Overall Rating: 4.2/5

Wish they would put some older guns in there, I'd like to trick out a Karabiner 98k

Wish they would put some older guns in there, I'd like to trick out a Karabiner 98k
And I want to trick out the M1 Garand or a musket thingy.

Take the magazine out of the M14 if you want a Garand. And I would love to put some picatinny railings on a 18th century brown bess :D

I hope guns are never made like computers. Every time you pull the trigger, it would say, "Are you sure you want to fire this weapon?....Processing request.....I'm sorry. What was that again?... Are you sure you want to fire this weapon?"

And I thought you wer Doctor Noob D:

I hope guns are never made like computers. Every time you pull the trigger, it would say, "Are you sure you want to fire this weapon?....Processing request.....I'm sorry. What was that again?... Are you sure you want to fire this weapon?"
Gun BSoD would be worse than a jam...

Each gun is made by one of my friends :D

The Tubetti armaments Railgun.
Firing Neodymium-Tritium Balls Charged by dual Ionic Lasers, and propelled by Multi-Coil Quadruple stage Ultra Electro-magnets. All of which is powered by a massive Cold Fusion Drive.
The Power of one singular ball is that of a 3 megaton bomb, focused onto one small point in space.
The result is a non-nuclear, low residual radiation, weapon capable of destroying large structures and puncturing any armor.
AND, for those larger targets (Say, a city or town.) the weapon has a variable yeild setting. One shot can actually radiate surrounding atoms. Creating a large ball of fissile material, which can be detonated by another shot.

The Tubetti armaments Railgun.
Firing Neodymium-Tritium Balls Charged by dual Ionic Lasers, and propelled by Multi-Coil Quadruple stage Ultra Electro-magnets. All of which is powered by a massive Cold Fusion Drive.
The Power of one singular ball is that of a 3 megaton bomb, focused onto one small point in space.
The result is a non-nuclear, low residual radiation, weapon capable of destroying large structures and puncturing any armor.
AND, for those larger targets (Say, a city or town.) the weapon has a variable yeild setting. One shot can actually radiate surrounding atoms. Creating a large ball of fissile material, which can be detonated by another shot.

You, uh... do realize if someone were to fire a real rail driver RIFLE, the recoil would be high enough to blast them into space.

You, uh... do realize if someone were to fire a real rail driver RIFLE, the recoil would be high enough to blast them into space.

"The weapon also temporarily removes the effects of Newton's Third Law."
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 08:53:04 PM by Inv3rted »

"The weapon also temporary removes the effects of Newton's Third Law."
yus

"The weapon also temporary removes the effects of Newton's Third Law."
Fack, it was a tl;dr post anyways.
Nonono, do the SKS Siminov Carbine. It's better. :D
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 04:32:11 PM by Meekl »