Poll

Tezuni is...

A immature butt-hurt child.
A normal person.

Author Topic: Tezuni  (Read 14272 times)

1729th.

I feel like an outcast D:

Double toast: Tezuni is a cigarette,
[/thread]

Double toast: Tezuni is a cigarette,
[/thread]
That's why we call him Tezuncigarette. :D

He threatened to crash my server once, for some strange reason, it never crashed...

He threatened to crash my server once, for some strange reason, it never crashed...
I'd do anything to get his key revoked.

I can smell the drama
[imghttp://www.bookofjoe.com/images/2008/04/22/14042.jpg[/img]

What is that? It doesn't look like a metal spatula...

What is that? It doesn't look like a metal spatula...
When you take out an image, you do "-snip-" and some other choices, but not change [img] to [img

When you take out an image, you do "-snip-" and some other choices, but not change [img] to [img

Yeah, I know. :D

1729th.
Date Registered:  May 20, 2009, 06:44:28 AM

that's basically why

Date Registered:  May 20, 2009, 06:44:28 AM

that's basically why
I was here shorter and I have more posts ;)

Allow me to say this as calm as I can.

Tezuni, you are a raging gook friend. Your little kid thick skull is just too thick for these forums. You are the rocks we step on everyday. You are the gum we chew out and spit when we're done with it. You are the mosquito that annoys us and comes back. You we're cool, but now you're an immature friend that no one who matters likes anymore. You're still mad thatt I refused to give you admin at my server ever since you high-jacked it, but you were still beging me to give you admin. You even stooped to the low of saying you were my best Blockland friend. And yet you still consider your self top stuff around here, when you're just really stuff.

Congradulations, Tezuni. You are the bitch of all the bitches.
Now, get.The forget.OUT.

Allow me to say this as calm as I can.

Tezuni, you are a raging gook friend. Your little kid thick skull is just too thick for these forums. You are the rocks we step on everyday. You are the gum we chew out and spit when we're done with it. You are the mosquito that annoys us and comes back. You we're cool, but now you're an immature friend that no one who matters likes anymore. You're still mad thatt I refused to give you admin at my server ever since you high-jacked it, but you were still beging me to give you admin. You even stooped to the low of saying you were my best Blockland friend. And yet you still consider your self top stuff around here, when you're just really stuff.

Congradulations, Tezuni. You are the bitch of all the bitches.
Now, get.The forget.OUT.

I can see someone's got some spare time. 

Take your raging puberty hormones elsewhere kid.