Poll

Tezuni is...

A immature butt-hurt child.
A normal person.

Author Topic: Tezuni  (Read 14071 times)

It amazes me how much time you people have on your hands to compile as much stuff on people you 'hate' and then post it in drama for the sake of hating them.

Though this is drama.

I've seen enough drama about Tezuni. Go play Blockland.

He's hosting a server again trying to get out of his drama.

I joined his server to talk to someone and was almost immediatly perma-banned for the reason "So your that troll-cigarette from the forums".

If he wants to see a "troll-cigarette" he needs to look in a mirror.

If he wants to see a "troll-cigarette" he needs to look in a mirror.
OH SNAP

Tezuni is fine, and
It amazes me how much time you people have on your hands to compile as much stuff on people you 'hate' and then post it in drama for the sake of hating them.

Though this is drama.

I've seen enough drama about Tezuni. Go play Blockland.

Everyone has their own opinion, guys.

Everyone has their own opinion, guys.
And people have their own feelings towards people too, but that didn't stop you from becoming the ringleader of the 'be nice' fiasco.

And people have their own feelings towards people too, but that didn't stop you from becoming the ringleader of the 'be nice' fiasco.

Oh joy, this fossil again

In my defense, I wasn't trying to change opinions. Just try to get people to be a little kinder.

But it ran into the ground, and now I simply go with the flow, as doing anything out of the ordinary here gets you shot.

In my defense, I wasn't trying to change opinions. Just try to get people to be a little kinder.

But it ran into the ground, and now I simply go with the flow, as doing anything out of the ordinary here gets you shot.
Don't say that. You oughta be shot.