Author Topic: Mabinogi  (Read 48503 times)

I really didn't want to bump such an old topic, so I made this one, and read through the whole other one. I really like this game, and hope this topic doesn't crash and burn.

List~
Ruari:
Sparkybio
Moljin
Tailsxp
Slugger
Bushido
Jskasdf
Hekeichi
Nitramtj
Nitram
Drakthar
Kheyre
Fizzles83
Hifin
dropshock0
Hifinexe
Atomic2000
Deathstare
Ceit

Mari
Slovensk
Sythex
DEOT
TOED
THEIFSROX
Kiirotsuki (maybe)
Adam488
Menen
Brunster
Zeosol
Erekard
Nocturni
WyndFox
Tarlach:
Pandania
Syntho
MystMagyc

Alexina:
HiddenArcher

Yes, I copied and pasted the list, but it seemed like a smart thing. Tell me to be added.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 10:02:33 PM by Wynd_Fox »

Used to play Mabinogi, It gets boring after a while and a little repetative. I like most RPGs or MMOs, but Mabi kind of gets repetitive. It goes like this for me:

• Explore
  • Get new items and quests
  • Explore
  • Do a dungeon for money and experience
  • Repeat

This game could have a little more variety, it's just the same boring stuff over and over.

Used to play Mabinogi, It gets boring after a while and a little repetative. I like most RPGs or MMOs, but Mabi kind of gets repetitive. It goes like this for me:

• Explore
  • Explore
  • Repeat

This game could have a little more variety, it's just the same boring stuff over and over.
Really? I think the whole "Explore Get new items and quests Explore" makes it the opposite of repetitive.

• Explore
  • Explore
  • Repeat

i felt this to :[

• Explore
  • Explore
  • Repeat

Add me to the list. I'm Deathstare on Ruairi.

Never really got into this game. Wonder why.

• Explore
  • Explore
  • Repeat

You do know that violence isn't the only feature in the game? lol

Anyone want to play some? It's been a while.

I had some strange feeling that I wanted to play dispite my video driver being incompatible. (distorting graphics)
However I do not want to redownload it, and it's not patching properly.

on ruairi? forget yeah

i just leveled a few dozen times (see: 60, with rebirths) now my total level is like 227 or some stuff

I guess I could redownload it, I'm on Ruairi too. Wonder if all those drama starting people are still there. I DO like walking in towns. They don't seem to understand.

Edit: Oh hey looks like my name isn't on your list.

Ceit - Ruairi
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 04:22:46 PM by Chrono »

Needs more server transfer item in premium shop.
</3 alexina