Author Topic: New [USSR]  (Read 159844 times)

Dude, punctuation and spell checks are your friends.
overrated

and i dont see how anything related to ussr isnt related to communism
wether thats a bad thing or not you decide but id say this clan does relate to it even though they dont neccesarily promote it

then why are they constatnly pick it up?

entrepreneur en, NKL and Facechild since the the new ussr has been formed, we lack one cricial element, a team build, and that I have taken care of. I here by call up upon all ussr members to go to my server and help me out! You are requierd to build, you are requierd to work as hard as eveyone else! YOU WILL WORK! AND YOU WILL LIKE IT!

For the motherland, for russia!

Proppaganda

You are the backbone of the motherland!
You will not fail nore forget!
You will defey the emenies of russia!
You will serve your Creator!!
You will fight, bleed and sweat for your nation!
You will do as you are told and you will be rewarded!
You are the only one who can do it right!
YOU ARE RUSSIA!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2006, 06:07:09 PM by The Unknown »

uhhhhhh I will come later

I had been thinking about a team-build, but then decided not to. It would be kinda hard to organize it with me not being able to get on RTB.

I just need the email adress of evey active member we got and i'll start sending!

I see the forums 100x as often as any e-mail

I didn't insualt facechild!

Try to be serious here people, if you insult a ussr member the rumors gonna spread out like a flash fire. It will only decreass your chances. And yes, it will back-rape you when you evently want to join ussr, eveything will have an effect you sooner or later.

In ussr, we want some degree of seriousness, we want proffressionatly, we want skill, we want people who can understand constuctive critisime.

What we don't want is, people who keeps on doing the same stupid stuff over and over, even though we told you not to, we don't want people who can't understand english, not able to tanke a fridnly joke.

If you don't furfull these critia, we don't want you, and you should never try to enter an application!

I'd love for a team build!

Somebody IM me when it comes around!

PS DONT SPREAD MY SN! Thats why I am always AWAY!

also wizzy, you could change the public server to a team build I can't hold mine on, its not very healty for it ;)

BIG PS: I'm not playing rtb much more as it bores me, expect to see me sometimes when I evently find the time and devotion to go visit it.

I'd love for a team build!

Somebody IM me when it comes around!

PS DONT SPREAD MY SN! Thats why I am always AWAY!
If the old [USSR] is anything like the new one, it will be hard to get everyone to show up, or anyone...

I will show if I am home and IF THEY TELL ME WHEN IT IS...

I didn't insualt facechild!
No you didn't. You insulted him. So go learn how to type properly. And yes I just "insualted" you.

And a USSR team build would own. Like that catheadral thingy.