Author Topic: New [USSR]  (Read 160040 times)

thats enterly up to you, i'll just need there email in order to send them the cd key's.

Revising list with entrepreneur in.
My MSN E-mail account is messed. so i'll have to give you my student e-mail account over msn when you add me.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 11:12:35 PM by Facechild »

This is very noble of you!
I am probably not going to get RBL for a while. I still need 100 more dollars for other things. And I can't let this cut into my budget.
But in no way could I accept an offer like this, I would feel waaay too guilty for some reason.

And I don't think Facechild would let me back into USSR anyways lol. After I freaked him out on AIM.
 :cookieMonster:

entrepreneur inX546: hmm
entrepreneur inX546: you know what i think
entrepreneur inX546: i say we have unknown decide
entrepreneur inX546: you say you want a free retail
entrepreneur inX546: then he may decide who else
entrepreneur inX546: and if you want, your college buddy
facechild16: yeah.
entrepreneur inX546: because i'd feel wierd saying:
entrepreneur inX546: 'hey unknown here's the list now please buy them copies of retail'

How does that sound unknown?

I have a very special mind facechild, I don't feel such things. Which means even if I bought 20 retrail's I still would't feel a thing about it (However my commen sence tells me it might be a bad idea)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 11:22:51 PM by The Unknown »

allright, me and entrepreneur in will have a list by tomorrow.

Wonderful! Emails as well please! Or else I can't really do much, if there is anything else I will hit the sack, its been a long night (Its 05.28am GMT+1)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 11:28:10 PM by The Unknown »

You can take me off the list- I want to buy my own copy :-D

For no other reason than to have the pleasure of sending an E-Check to good old Badspot for his work.

Yeah, Wiz is right. As much as I want free stuff, I'm going to go and scrounge up the money to buy it on my own. Also, I'll get to play with more cool people if I'm not getting one of the free copies. :)

Even if I was part of the offer I would decline. Shame on you all. :panda:

Why?

I'm a bit like you. I do what not many others would. I also like challenges (to get my parents to surrender their money.)

ive got the cash but i probabally wont be able to send it to badspot i may see if i can after a little while

I have a very special mind facechild, I don't feel such things. Which means even if I bought 20 retrail's I still would't feel a thing about it (However my commen sence tells me it might be a bad idea)

Common sense is not buying things for people over the internet who could be the guy that will one day run you over in a car.

Common sense is not buying things for people over the internet who could be the guy that will one day run you over in a car.
Never thought of it like that.  :cookieMonster:

ehh, anybody could run anybody over.  Anyone not doing something for that reason is a handicap, like Terror here.

I seriulsy doubt anyone of these fellows will run me over one day.