Author Topic: New [USSR]  (Read 160273 times)

I'm one of the newer members I started when RTB got popular. But Then Me and diggy created USSR, It was good times.

I am so new it's sad...

So, its either bleh, kinex, badspot, wegde or mochess. of couse the chance of badspot telling us is close to zero...
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 12:48:57 AM by The Unknown »

The server is passed, I don't know how to change it so yea.

My fault.... Ummm Wait for wizz to finally update it... Which it desperatly needs anyways.

Yeah ive been around before USSR. I remember when RED was even big.

So, its either bleh, kinex, badspot, wegde or mochess. of couse the chance of badspot telling us is close to zero...

Taking a look at the join dates should pretty much give it away.

Badspot- Mar 07 2005
mocheeze- Mar 22 2005
Wedge- May 22 2005
Bleh7777- Oct 17 2005
KINEX- Oct 31 2005

Yeah though I joined the forums 3 months after I had been playing.  I used to just lurk around.

cuz thouse good old stairs never louses there shine  :cookieMonster: While I was building entrepreneur en stopped by and we had a little discussion on who was the oldet (not by age) I gussed it either had to be facechild, bleh, diggy moch's or wegde, maybe kenix..  SO thats why I'm asking you facechild, you recall anyone who were on bl before you?

I introduced Facechild to Blockland, but I had been playing since before 1.6 mods was out, I'm not really sure when that was.

Where should I make my app? In my server and just take a pic or in a USSR server?

ive learned never to build on the ussr server. it tends to just go down out of nowhere. because of excitable admins playing with server settings or reloading things because they messed up.
at least back in 0002 days. havnt been playing much multi since retail

Facechild, do you enjoy being banned for 2+ hours for doing absolutely nothing?

How can I drop that?

We must contact Wizzard. Playing alone with HDA in a passworded server is no fun.
I got my hosting problems fixed. If we can't contact Wizz soon, I could set up a dedicated.

Nevermind, things are fixed.
Still no vehicles, skis, music, anything fun!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 06:25:51 PM by Sumohz »

You should ask Wizzard to give you VNC access to the server.  http://www.realvnc.com/ It basicly lets you remote control  the servers.  I use it personally for both my primary and secondary servers.  Best of all my admins can connect to it so if my sever goes down, then they can bring it back up.  Not only that but they can also add mods and keep the game up to date with the peoples needs.

Guys- I did not change the pass. I'm going to reset the server. I have the ONLY pass. Punishment shall be swift for USSR password leaking/abuse.

Common courtesy should tell you that when you change the password, you MUST inform the OWNER and ONLY LOCAL ADMIN of that password change.