Author Topic: New [USSR]  (Read 159583 times)

and we wait for your www.myspace.com Self Delete also.
Can't you just give me a gun and his adress? I think I'd be able to do the job better than himself. Just in the event that i'd go off topic and entrepreneur o wouldn't like it. Nice clan.

I enter server and say nothing to Flyguy. Flyguy kicks me. I enter server and say nothing. Flyguy kicks me. I enter server, say "wtf stop it", flyguy says "grow the  :panda: up", I say "i dont have to listen to you roosterbag". Flyguy bans me. What is up with this? Why do you have idiotic admins?

hmmm, maybe its because he thinks your not in USSR anymore... i'll ask him for you.

I banned you for 5 minutes, 5 minutes. You came in here acting like a noob numerous times. I told you to stop but you didn't.

StoreClerk was making people large and small with the Editor Wand so every time he did it I did the position freeze to stop him. Then he banned me. He started to act like an idiot and spammed the chat so I ignored him, and when I did he started to spam it with random charactors. Then he kicked himself.

I thought both StoreClerk and Kaphix left USSR. Come to think of it, that's not a bad idea. I also got sick of Store's immaturity, I can see why FlyGuy banned him.
He completely disregards Wizzard's rules of changing people's size and acting immature.

well, at least a password change would make sure he's keept out >_> including me XD

Password has been changed yesterday. And some how Store got his hands on it.

great, just great. Well nvm then i don't need it.

I thought I'd my as well report this.
Storeclerk currently has Admin on the [USSR]. He was given it by [USSR] Skele. After talking with Skele I had discovered that he in fact did not read the [USSR] thread recently and did not know of the events that have taken place.

You should change [USSR] to [N-USSR] so we can tell which one is the one that sucks.

Thanks for the constructive criticism, dUMBELLS.

Store already got kicked from USSR once for immaturity. He gets away with it now? Just becuase Face isn't here? Well, I say kick him. He's been warned too many times! Kick him! It might seem drastic but MotE banned him! Just boot him out. His behaviour isn't acceptable! I think I know why he hasn't been kicked yet. But i'll keep it to myself incase i'm wrong.

Oh, and dUMBELLS could you explain that?

StoreClerk was making people large and small with the Editor Wand so every time he did it I did the position freeze to stop him.

I was not modifying anyone. You kept complaining that someone was crashing people, probably trying to frame me.

Then he banned me. He started to act like an idiot and spammed the chat so I ignored him, and when I did he started to spam it with random charactors. Then he kicked himself.

I banned you for being a lying ass. I did not kick myself, either.

I thought both StoreClerk and Kaphix left USSR. Come to think of it, that's not a bad idea. I also got sick of Store's immaturity, I can see why FlyGuy banned him.
He completely disregards Wizzard's rules of changing people's size and acting immature.

I did not ever leave USSR. Again, I did not change anyone size but I do SAY immature things but I don't DO immature things.

It seems you need your facts straight. And Spation, MoTE only let me be in one clan, having to leave IM and then USSR. It's not my fault you guys are trying to get revenge of me for leaving you and doing absolutely nothing to make you mad at me. I don't think leaving withought a notice is a bannable offence, but hey, If you think this is some dentist office then so be it.

Store, face it, you got caught red handed. And your actions Friday were to the point  that action had to be taken against you.

-Wizzard identified a brick which said something along the lines of "I quit USSR", he identified your IP on the block. I would say that is very suspicous.

-You also were indeed modifying people, and changing the fall damage from "OFF" to "ON"

-You also kicked people for reasons I let to know of. They did not disobey any of Wizzard's rules.

This all adds up to some negative allegations.

(as for Kaphix, he was banned from IRC, and the forums [again], so I doubt we'll be seeing him for a while)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2006, 01:13:52 PM by Ronin »

Radical could have been sending you private info for our clan only. You could have left for a strict reason and not liked us. You could have told everyone our passwords. I had to change. Radi had to change and Barna had to change twice! Anything could've been given to you that is private info. You're lucky that you weren't given a MotE code. If Radi gave you one of those and you left, then Radi would have you permabanned on sight!

And when we recruited you, you were not in USSR. They had kicked you out much before you were recruited and you still weren't back in. We told you about the one clan rule yet you still joined. You went a full week knowing that and then you went and left without telling us!