Author Topic: New [USSR]  (Read 160072 times)

NKL and entrepreneur in- I need an admin-memberlist ASAP please. You need to secure an admin list internally and inform me and all your current admin.

Storeclerk- Act like an admin. If you have a problem with an ADMIN, let a HEAD ADMIN take care of it. The admin above you are NKL, Pinmpin and Myself. Do not take it up with anybody else.

Flyguy- Same goes to you too. Please dont be a vigilante to those who are your peers.

My admin are as follows (those who I give admin to, regardless of USSR status):
Sumz
ThePro
KINEX
NKL
entrepreneur in
Flyguy

If USSR is going to a.) break my server rules b.) disobey MY rules and personal admin and c.) cause distress to innocent users, I will be forced to CLOSE [USSR] Primary. End of story.

Just bloody kick him out of ussr, if he can't learn to play by the ruels he does not deserve to be in ussr. Simple.

That's what I said. Great minds think alike huh?

Yea, that would realy suck if USSR had to close there server!

Spam in primary, the two plates and skeles house seem affected.

I think the primary is eventually going to spiral out of control if Wiz doesn't lock down soon.

I agree.

I suggest chageing clienthbr (game.cs) to 0 so buildingrights are autodisabled.

Then when admins give a ew to someone they also give building rights.

That would make it impossible to spam.

[USSR] has a plan, similar to SS, where everybody gets to build. Wizz's Private Server, however, NOBODY builds in! HURRAY! No spam!! But then, no fun for those 'new' people who are great but need a start.

What we all need is nub control.

ehm could I be so bold to ask for the server pass? I would love to see you're style of building, how you think out builds and evently furnish and finish it.

[USSR] has a plan, similar to SS, where everybody gets to build. Wizz's Private Server, however, NOBODY builds in! HURRAY! No spam!! But then, no fun for those 'new' people who are great but need a start.

What we all need is nub control.
What we need are a set of reliable admins (no offence to current admins) who register via email and can be trusted without fear of vilgiante justice.

I updated my placeholder post on Page 1 to feature some USSR builds. USSR members, contact me if you want one of your builds on there.

Classic USSR Builds:

Newer USSR Builds:

None yet. USSR members, if you want one of your builds featured here, contact me on AIM, MSN, or post in the topic.
Can you update the Titles to the correct spelling, pls?
i.e:
T-34/58 Heavy Tank

[also] i'm going to post pictures of my updated T-34/58, it should be good, looking forward to the feedback.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 10:43:13 PM by Ronin »

I took the titles straight off of USSR.TK. Don't blame me for name errors.

EDIT: YOU are the one spelling "Afghanistan" wrong, not me.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 10:51:52 PM by No Karma Loss »