New [USSR]

Author Topic: New [USSR]  (Read 158319 times)

Store clerk, You are always doing this. You get mad and quit. It happend to SS like 3 times and two USSR atleast twice when I was in it. You need to settle down  and not spaz out everytime you get kicked or insulted.

*Choo choo, choo choo!* Hey, what's that? sounds like the blacklist train! It's your stop Clerk!

StoreClerk: You are a very annoying, and very rude person. You also get angered very easily, which is not a great combination. You think that you can go prancing around doing whatever you want, insulting and spamming whoever, but once someone does something back to you, oh, LORD NO! They totally crossed the line! What rude people they are! SCREW THEM!

Well, you know what, screw YOU.

Rofl, this is comic genius at its best, no big loss for us.  Storeclerk you piss everyone off, this really isn’t coming out of no where. When I came back to the clan two weeks ago and saw you in USSR I asked people how the hell you got in. I can remember countless times that you've messaged me on aim with complete nonsense, and when I stop paying attention to you, you just spam nonsense until you block me or I block you. Hell, I was just in one of your servers the other day and you were being completely handicapped. After a while you become the very thing you mock. By the way, I permanently blocked you on AIM over 3 months ago. Good day, ex-comrade.
Just because we all got sick of you doesn’t give you the right to pull a hissy fit. Seriously, who the hell lit the fuse on your tampon, “PLZ DIA”.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 10:10:43 PM by Facechild »

Oh, and keep the f**k out of this thread StoreClerk.

i was admining in Bleh's server today while that happened, and i had to kick Store at least once because Bleh had spam filters off (i don't know why), and Store was spamming up the chat.

I made you a cookie but I eated it :(.

You wouldn't have liked it, anyways. It was full of honesty.

Doesn't mix,  :cookieMonster:.

Clerk, you keep telling my that what I wrote wasn't true, and that I'm an unfair person, but you will not fucking tell me how. I kept asking you in the FBD server but you kept ignoring the question. You're throwing around insults with nothing to back them up. Good job.

Your the one posting ice cream on my thread. It's only fair. Noob-full-of-hot-air/lying-loser. Is that insulting enough? Huh...

EDIT 1: You were unfair by doing something I specifically said not to do. Failure to comprehend this is on your part. Don't know how, but It seems you are getting mad at yourself for not listening to yourself. If that makes any sense...

EDIT 2: Here are my two posts. I decide to stop until you further encroach on my thread.  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 02:55:04 PM by StoreClerk »

I posted two things and decided to stop. You, however, will not GTFO. And, once again, you are not understanding what I am saying. You are calling me a liar but you do not tell me how I lied. Moron.

Storeclerk, stop crying and take the punishment. You provocated this action, so get the fack off entrepreneur in. It's common knowledge that all you ever do in a server is try to win over attention to you, and you never contribute anything to [USSR] other than convincing every other server admin that you are a handicap making this clan look like a SPED bus.

lol, internet troll.

Anyway I'm thinking this clan is in need for some reform, but not like it is now, but like it was back in Feburary-June time frame.

LOL, e-punishment.
You have nothing to do with this clan or this thread, posting stupid forum pictures and mocking us really isn't productive.

Most people on this forum have no friends, or no life.