Author Topic: New [USSR]  (Read 157614 times)

yep, like I said they are internet trolls, keeping themselves busy by annoying people on a Lego-Simulator game

i have a life
sadly, because of my post count, none of you beleive me

Thats not the reason I don't believe you. Its the way you act.

Thats not the reason I don't believe you. Its the way you act.
i actually act this way in real life
im surprised that people still like me....
actually, i talk less in real life

Most people on this forum have no friends, or no life.
I object to that by saying...HOW DID YOU KNOW =(

Gtfo this thread, leave your petty pre-teen horomones out of here.

I hope you can bring back the goold 'ol days Of USSR primary...
(Mini town,and hotel, anyone?)

The Primary was fun and all, but the first servers Face and Diggy had defiently had more interesting stuff. Like the Rotating Brick of Death Server

I FEEL NOTHING

I leave for a few days and THIS is what I get to read when I come back...

*Cough*MotE*Cough*.\
Don't bitch about things when you are unstable. If you think we have tight rules then please, list them.

StoreClerk was doomed from the start, he'd alreay been kicked once from USSR and couldn't last two weeks in MotE!

As I said before you should do a re-fresh. Everybody has to re-apply, even co-leaders. It's working very well for MotE so it clearly works.

That is your only comeback. Calling everyone preteen. There are people here older than you, with worse problems. Anyone that is above 13 isn't preteen, which is about 90% of the forum.

hurray for being above 13

*dances in underground tree

« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 06:58:21 PM by dUMBELLS »

I leave for a few days and THIS is what I get to read when I come back...
Tip of the Day: Don't read it. Not just applying to this, the first thing I do when I return from a trip is hit the mark as read button. Then I check back a few hours later and see if anything new happened. Maybe I'll get linked back to one of the topics I missed, or something will really jump out as interesting, but I don't usually read it all.