Author Topic: New [USSR]  (Read 158299 times)

Check gallery for the MG42.

Well, Im ready for the group build whenever you guys are.

are "almosts" allowed to pitch in?
im good with the whole secondary supporting color things
tis my speciality... for the artistic sences of the building...

I am incredibly surprised by the volume of USSR applications lately. It seems like the reformation got everyone interested again! :D

I do too!! I'm thinking going back to Green Plains.... I like flat ground but I also like a valley/depression to build in ;-) How's it goin?

I like the GreenPlains over the hills. But it needs to be downloaded so many people won't stick around for that.

I don't think I'm going to be finishing my reapplication to USSR anytime soon, I don't expect you to hold my place either.  I choose not to do it because the internet and games have been eating up my life and ruining my grades, and even as I type this I have work that was due today and is the lasy homework I can turn in late this semester.  Anti-Cop will remain on teh forums but you won't see much of him in game, other than AFKing and chatting in USSR primary.  Change the admin pass if you deem it neccessary, although I think you trust me to not use it...

I've also quit Hero Online and every other game I play so I can sort out my life over the next several weeks.  Farewell Comrades, it's been only a short time.

Oh well. Good knowing you, Anti-Cop.

StoreClerk and HDA: What the hell? Why did you clear bricks anyways?

What is the website? I don't want to search over 15 pages to find it.  :cookieMonster:

www.ussr.tk... Get wit it!   

www.freewebs.com/jdogg2 

Check out I want to know if I'm good, there old build in the photo album...

Hmm... While going through the List i realised i was not there anymore. I know i havn't been Active lately, But can you Put me on "Away from Blockland" for a while until i come back. I often stop blockland and come back a couple weeks / months later.

Thanks!

I wish I could get in with TBM builds.
Quote because I want to know if I can.

I wouldn't think so.  Then again, if its a good enough build it shouldn't matter.