Author Topic: Infomaniac's Tips  (Read 11881 times)

Always have safe, protected love.  :cookieMonster:
I second this statement!

Also,

- When making a Root Beer float, you get less fizzing and overflows if you add the ice cream after the soda.  (Or is it the other way around?)

- Blockfucious say: Man who use too many 1x1x1 bricks get each and every one shoved up rectum.

- Did you know that you can annoy any server hoster simply by saying "Can I Haz adminzZz?"

I don't have enough drugs to think up any more. :P

Edit: Posted at 4:20. 
 :D
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 05:22:10 PM by Tokerovin »

Do any other keys not work in Blockland?

(Thank you)

no only the ~.

"To change your in game name, go to the center bottom of Blockland's start screen, click name, and type in what you want your name to be."
"Don't talk in all caps, doing so will most likely anger people and may get you banned from that server!"
"Press (player list key binding) to see who is in the server."
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 05:31:22 PM by Crazy Salt »

If skydiving, try to land in water or make sure fall damage isn't on. This could possibly kill your Blocklander.

Only one I had.

If skydiving, try to land in water or make sure fall damage isn't on. This could possibly kill your Blocklander.

Only one I had.
If skydiving, land in water to prevent from dying, like it's not like that in real life.

"Press (player list key binding) to see who is in the server."

already there.

"If you see Badspot or Ephialtes, try to avoid making eye contact."

"If you ever run into a user named Kompressor, consider yourself lucky, for he only emerges from his hole once each winter."

Edit: I've played too much pokemon in my life..
"Kompressor - An extremely rarely seen ground Blocklander. Its intelligence is said to match that of humans."
"Wedge - A legendary literate Blocklander that is said to appear from clouds while dropping enormous multi-syllable words."
The Pokedexness made me love you.

Ace

Press button, receive bacon.

Protip: Pressing the A button rapidly won't effect if the pokeball catches the target.

"This game is not kid friendly"

Not sure if its already in it, since I rarely even look at Infomaniac's Tips.

You don't need to go to school to be successful.

Stay away from Jirue

If someone builds a snake in your server, don't cry to your mom about it.  Welcome to the internet, kid.

If someone builds a snake in your server, don't type "LOL", you'll just make them do it more.

:cookieMonster:

Contrary to popular belief, tourettes doesn't affect your internet behavior.

When building, it takes time to get better, try to keep working hard on your builds until you actual think they are good enough to show off on fourms
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 07:50:49 PM by TMAN7676 »