Author Topic: Blockland key deactivated  (Read 6092 times)

I'm not going to spend another $20 on a game that i can just have deactivated
over and over and over again and have to buy it each of those times

i said where i used it and i didn't know i was going to have my key deactivated
i have said sorry and i have said i will not do it again!

Quote from: Badspot
What you really want is Blockland, so quit stalling and give me your goddamn money.

If you're going to put all this work into bitching about it, spend the time getting a job instead.  Get yourself another 20 bucks, ya cheap bastard.  You forgeted yourself over on the first key.  Quit your bitching.

I'm not going to spend another $20 on a game that i can just have deactivated
over and over and over again and have to buy it each of those times

i said where i used it and i didn't know i was going to have my key deactivated
i have said sorry and i have said i will not do it again!

It's only going to get deactivated if you're going to be stupid and share it between two different locations at once again.

Buy a new key.

bedspot seems to be ignoring my emails/pms
and no im not spaming him with them
and i understand he has lots of emails/pms

bedspot seems to be ignoring my emails/pms
and no im not spaming him with them
and i understand he has lots of emails/pms

Then that probably means you're not getting a new one.

Buy a new key.

Trader, did Badspot actually say that?

Yes.
but what topic was that on
and also if your puting it in that way
You posted on the forums about how you had shared your key with your friends.  Master server data backs this up showing at least 3 different ISPs using the key back and forth.  You can't do that, ok?  Common sense.

I will give you a new key if you promise not to give it to anyone else.

why would he say that

He promised Zookuw the key, he should stick by his promise and give him the key.
Bad for business if you don't.

I don't see anywhere that Badspot promised anything. If he isn't replying to your multiple emails and this thread then he's not blind, he just doesn't care. I suggest you just suck it up and buy a new key and this time don't give it to people. It is relevant to note that Badspot is under no obligation to give you a new key.

wait your not supposed to put the key on another computer??
because i already did that for my laptop...

You probably left the key on in the other places.

You can leave your key on other places, but when it's really obvious that you're sharing your key with another person (if you let your friend in Ukraine use your key while you live in the USA it'll be very obvious) - Keys don't get deactivated unless there is plenty of proof that they're being shared so don't worry about it (unless you are actually sharing yours).

You can leave your key on other places, but when it's really obvious that you're sharing your key with another person (if you let your friend in Ukraine use your key while you live in the USA it'll be very obvious) - Keys don't get deactivated unless there is plenty of proof that they're being shared so don't worry about it (unless you are actually sharing yours).
What if I'm testing my teleporter?