Author Topic: GSF Paradise investigation (Spoiler)  (Read 20985 times)

Go to gsf san andreas and look in the bunker at the military fort in the desert

Whoa, I didn't know the base was in Hell. There's an Easter Egg checklist accessible by a hole in the ocean.

Oh. I almost forgot. go to San Fierro, there's a hole that lets's you go to Blue Hell. And in San Andreas snow, under Las Venturas, you can find Aperture Science.

In GTA SA go to Military base, go underground, Operation Blue Hell.

In GTA SA go to Military base, go underground, Operation Blue Hell.
I finished operation blue hell. Just go to San Fierro and go to that triangular building, there is a hole under that is a portal to Blue Hell.

didn't know there was a hole in the airport.

infact i dont know where the airport is.
It's near the beached ship over by the club with rainbow lights

There was no club

There was no club
I meant the place that has the flashing rainbow lights

Get out

I finished operation blue hell. Just go to San Fierro and go to that triangular building, there is a hole under that is a portal to Blue Hell.
There actully IS a operation Blue Hell mission? Awesome.

I don't recall of that THERE IS a hole but it leads to an easter egg list. Yes there is a house but the walls are red and are near the top. UFO's in GSF Paridise is a good chance of happening because he has those easter eggs on almost all his maps. And here is my plan to destroying the city. 1-Set up a bomb proof base and a spectate area to monitor. 2-Plant 20 bombs in the house where you found the pictures of it. Make an auto trigger for 45 nukes above once the city explodes it would probably go away. It should of destroyed it or made it leave. Make an attack 3 more times. 3-after the attack spectate outside incase it comes back. Alert the city for the 2nd 3rd and 4th attack then escape as the final bomb is descending. BYE BYE PARIDISE!

LMFAO :cookieMonster: :cookie:
BUMP

Although i didn't know this excised. Ima look for it now.

i saw a strange floating orb in sky...its a star....its a ufo..its a idk!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 08:58:15 AM by blockland101 »