Author Topic: GSF Paradise investigation (Spoiler)  (Read 20970 times)

where did you find the hole? ive looked everywhere and cant find it! im in GSF Para night too!

where did you find the hole? ive looked everywhere and cant find it! im in GSF Para night too!

If you go to the big city, the one with the lake, there's a building (chamber of commerce), with a map.

This thread has made me completely afraid of any and all remotely dark places in GSF's maps, like the inside of the hospital and museum in GSF NYC :o

Too true.

Pics!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 08:31:26 AM by Mags »

If you go to the big city, the one with the lake, there's a building (chamber of commerce), with a map.

Too true.

Pics!
Thankyou, now I dont have to anser any more "where is the entrance" ?'s  :cookieMonster:

Thankyou, now I dont have to anser any more "where is the entrance" ?'s  :cookieMonster:

Nuprob. Took Teh and I a while to find it.

Where the hell is the volcano?

No wait, actually where is the house?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 11:23:05 PM by DarthVolga »

Where the hell is the volcano?

No wait, actually where is the house?
On the volcano at night.

A house that only appears at night, blood writing, wacked out welcome to paradise sign in the hand of a giant statue. CREEPY, never going to paradise at night again.
Awesome map!

A house that only appears at night, blood writing, wacked out welcome to paradise sign in the hand of a giant statue. CREEPY, never going to paradise at night again.
Awesome map!
Its just a "Map" in a "Game" nothing to be afriad of

Awesome map!
dude, its a game. get over it.

Hey, you know the pic in the crazy guy's house that's of the military base? What IS in the building its pointing to anyway? I went there, but there was nothing.

I dunno what thats for, but its not there. Go to the airport and its there.

Maybe GSF changed where the entrance is? :o

i did it today. i know where it is.

i did it today. i know where it is.

I mean that was where it was before, and then he changed it, and didn't update the crazy guy's house pic. :/