Author Topic: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater  (Read 3057 times)

Now, this is what i call a game.

I remember playing this on the n64 NON-STOP.
Same.
I had the 2nd.

THUG had a greater story than THUG 2. When it comes to the plot, THUG 2 is to THUG like Prince of Persia: Warrior Within is to Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time.

THUG2 was awesome, but i missed being able to drive cars :C but, then again, whats more fun? driving a sporty little green car or running down zombies on a crazy red tricycle whilst wearing a top hat?

Guys, I'm not talking about the underground games.

THPS3 was my first online game, one of my favorite memories. It had some great glitches, my favorite was doing air tricks on the ground. Eventually I moved on to THUG, which I personally think was better. We made some great obstacle courses for cars in THUG. I hate THUG2, that was the death of the clan I was in, plus the level editor wasn't as good.

RERAIL

I loved playing as officer richard and spiderman in the first(or second) tony hawk.

I had three; I loved playing as Darth Maul.
:D

I had Pro Skater 2 for PS1.

It was amazing stuffs.

I wanted THPS 3 for xbox. They had a secrect character, The X-Ray.
Good thing is that it got ported by someone for PC but it was buggy to select him. Sometimes the game crashed due selecting him.
Hackers made him as a editable .cas.

God I miss these days.

I'm the guy named Tony.

I loved THPS 2 because it had park editor in it and I remember making wicked parks on it. THPS 3 had the best sound track out of all of them, and THUG had a loving great story line, THUG 2 I didn't really like it compared to THUG1 but it was still alright. THAW was amazing as well.

Hey guys, could any of you assist me in modding THPS 2 for THPS 1 levels? I've tried quite a few tutorials, but none have worked.

GOt it working, it's quite cool.

Games were so unrealistic, skating is nothing like the games.

Skate is much better.
Might as well go skate yourself if you want something realistic (or not play games at all and just do everything in real life because obviously you can't have fun with unrealistic games at all).

EA Skate is better.
That's your opinion, not a fact and you didn't even add a reason as to why you think it's better.

That's your opinion, not a fact and you didn't even add a reason as to why you think it's better.

mkay, well...

EA skate is more realistic, you can explore a big city with multiple places to skate, and its different every time, there are a lot of challenges, online skating, online contests, probably over 100 tricks you can pull, and in skate 2, there are more reasons like...

even more realistic, more tricks, you can move stuff around, bail just for fun, more places to go, and more contests etc.

Is that enough reasons for you hm?