Author Topic: Dustlands *fixed, updated*  (Read 22475 times)

Dust. More dust. Everything is dust.

It's a humble map. It's just a forgotten highway in the midst of a gritty dust bowl, and you, with your handy-dandy brick tool, really should fancy up the place with a shiny new death fortress or whatever you kids build nowadays.

Alright: Picture time.

This sign is here. Can't be very sure if these places exist yet actually. You should really, really build them. Like, seriously.

Oh, and I guess there's a small easter egg hidden in it. You might need to have a slightly larger brain, though.

Hush. I'm painting something useful here for the fixed version. *wink*

I'm lost, but Jonathan says that if I hug him enough, it'll get us back home. What? No, I don't believe Jonathan is a plant. Please go away, strange questioning presence.

And finally, night falls upon the desert.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?oymntwqkojk

And there you have it. The map, the sign, the hugging, and the guy doing the hugging. Download the map and host a server with it. You can build some especially dusty builds, so go at it, my fellow plastic-limbed follower.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 02:10:51 AM by Squideey »

Oh forget, this reminds me of the hell-hole I live in.

Still a cool-looking map though for some builds though, I may download later.

download !!!! start on my server yayaya

Improperly packaged and doesn't work directly. The folder "Map_Dustlands" inside the zip is unnecessary, the content should be in the zip and the zip is placed into the Add-Ons folder without being extracted.

Otherwise a good map.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 04:19:52 AM by SolarFlare »

I agree with SolarFlare, get fixed please.

Change free admin from 9999 to alt-f4 :D

Change free admin from 9999 to alt-f4 :D

Fil Pleeassse!?!?!? I Love Maps With Easter-Eggs Because I Wub Finding Them! I Am Unable To Fix It Myself, But I Think You Could.

Nice job on this bro.
Why don't we hang out anymore :(

Nice job on this bro.
Why don't we hang out anymore :(
I can't find you anywhere.

*EDIT* Also, the zip is fixed.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 02:22:41 PM by Squideey »

i know where the Easter Egg is on the board-thingy! for those who want to still guess ill post it small Badspotia lol Badspot

Skybox needs to be fixed

i know where the Easter Egg is on the board-thingy! for those who want to still guess ill post it small Badspotia lol Badspot
I doubt it.