Author Topic: "crazy block one"  (Read 6180 times)

I'll jerk you off if you would just let me.

DOOR MAN YOU ARE A JERK OFF LOSER
Your name fits you well you are crazy.

ACE PLESE LOCK THE TOPIC I BEG YOU!!!

You can't lock Drama topics, dumbass.

Can't lock drama topics. Even if you could he probably wouldn't.

WHY DOES EVREY ONE HAVE TO BE A JACK ASS?

Becuase the fact that you're talking in caps.

BECAUSE CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR CUUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

WELL AT LEAST IN A FEW WEEKS THIS TOPIC WILL BE DELTED BY MODERTORS OR JUST FORGOTTEN!!! LOL POST WHAT YOU WANT I DONT CARE THE pusillanimous individualS OF THE DRAMA SECTION CAN KEEP POSTING THERE BULL stuff I DONT CARE ANY MORE LOL

WELL AT LEAST IN A FEW WEEKS THIS TOPIC WILL BE DELTED BY MODERTORS OR JUST FORGOTTEN!!! LOL POST WHAT YOU WANT I DONT CARE THE pusillanimous individualS OF THE DRAMA SECTION CAN KEEP POSTING THERE BULL stuff I DONT CARE ANY MORE LOL
It won't get deleted by moderators.. and the way you're talking makes me think its not going to be forgotten. Also, you probably will be banned.

Yay! An I don't care post! Everyone report!

It won't get deleted by moderators.. and the way you're talking makes me think its not going to be forgotten. Also, you probably will be banned.
I can't believe I had to quote my own post twice.

REPORT ME IDOTS MAKE YOUR SELFS HAPPY LOL YOU FAT LUMPS O stuff LOL GO AHEAD DO YOUR WORST LIKE I DSAID THIS IS PUPLICTY FOR ME AND FOR THE pusillanimous individualS LIKE DOOR MAN AND EVREYONE THAT POSTED THIS TOPIC BUT IM NOT A pusillanimous individual IM A MAN