Author Topic: "crazy block one"  (Read 6176 times)

REPORT ME IDOTS MAKE YOUR SELFS HAPPY LOL YOU FAT LUMPS O stuff LOL GO AHEAD DO YOUR WORST LIKE I DSAID THIS IS PUPLICTY FOR ME AND FOR THE pusillanimous individualS LIKE DOOR MAN AND EVREYONE THAT POSTED THIS TOPIC BUT IM NOT A pusillanimous individual IM A MAN
Wrong, if you're a man why are you talking in caps?

I CAN DO CAPS IF I WANT AND YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT I LOVE CAPS LOL EVREY ONE THAT DOES LOWER CASE IS A pusillanimous individual

I CAN DO CAPS IF I WANT AND YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT I LOVE CAPS LOL EVREY ONE THAT DOES LOWER CASE IS A pusillanimous individual
You use caps too much, and that is considered spam.

WELL IM GOING TO GO GET SOME FRESH AIR POST AS MUCH AS YOU WANT WHILE YOU PEOPLE WASTE YOUR LIVES POSTING ILL BE SKATE BOARDING!!! SICERLY  :cookie: {A.K.A} HOBO INTERNET I CLICK YOU GOOD BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that a goodbye post? or is he just leaving temperally?

why do you care and it was a temary goodbye

Oh, because a real goodbye can get you banned.

Well then, Crazy Block 1, I think its time we brought to your attention your idiocy. Your obviously quite upset that your stupidity has been pointed out. This isn't a big achievment because your really not helping yourself. Yelling at people over an internet feud just makes you look more stupid but since
BIG loving LETTERS MAKE ME MORE IMPORTANT,
you obviously won't pay attention to me. I don't know why your still posting. I won't be surprised if you key gets revoked. Do you know what that means? Allow me to put it into layman term;
Blockland player make lot of abuse. Blockland player loses key. Blockland player cannot play Blockland.
I'm doing my best to understand you yet nothing seems to work. The earlier posters cannot seem to get the point through and if a whole forum cannot get a message through; you seriously have some issues. It isn't a complicated process to look at what you've done wrong and accept it. Your one of the most arrogant bastards I have ever met. Why are you talking in all capitals? Did your Caps-Lock key break or are you just a handicap? The latter of which is most likely. I've seen little eight-year old children get annoyed to the point of screaming. Your way past that. How old are you really? Six?

Did you also know your quite the hypocrite? You yell at us for being idiots yet you join servers and act like a bi-polar handicap. You probably won't read this but I'll finish it with big bold letters so you understand it easier;

YOU ARE NOT ACHIEVING ANYTHING IN THE PROCESS. YOU ARE NOT MAKING A PROFIT. YOU ARE MAKING A LOSS. YOU WILL NOT MAKE A PROFIT.

THE BEST WAY OUT OF A HOLE IS TO STOP DIGGING.

Love and kisses, IceBlue.

ok? so all in all can we all just make up and stop posting bad things about eachther?

by the way ice blue your long posting is a good way to get banned

im gay and live with my mother
                                                                                                                          really ice blue?

really ice blue?

Yes, actually. I am homoloveual. I live with my mother. I am sixteen. Long posts are not a good way to get you banned but your activity is.

This child is a fine reason why kids should not be allowed to use the internet.

ok? so all in all can we all just make up and stop posting bad things about eachther?
This child is a fine reason why kids should not be allowed to use the internet.
by the way ice blue your long posting is a good way to get banned

Hmm?