Author Topic: "crazy block one"  (Read 6183 times)

Oops. Sorry, Deathwish. Kind of got your post stuck in there too.

im gay                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
                                                                                                                             lol

ok? so all in all can we all just make up and stop posting bad things about eachther?
im gay
                                                                                                                            lol
im gay and live with my mother
                                                                                                                          really ice blue?
by the way ice blue your long posting is a good way to get banned

SOMEONE MAKE ANOTHER TOPIC! He will get even MORE pissed off :D

why do you care and it was a temary goodbye
You also said whoever uses lowercase is a pusillanimous individual.

im a jackass lol cookie smells like what bacon what lettuice what tomamto what i drink out of the toilet lol weeeeeee
                                                                                                          ice blue what the hells wroung with you?

making another post will make me happy go on make another post itle make me famus on block land ill be a star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, your really immature. My four year old sister is a lot more intelligent than you. No, wait! You won't pay attention to me! Allow me to activate my bigboldlettersmakememoreimpor tant program.
There we go. Now, where was I? Oh, right. Your stupidity. Well; it appears as though a combination of arrogance, ignorance, lack of an intelligence quota and failure to act as a sentient life form has lead you to oremature insults. This is not a childrens forum. Unlike you; I have friends. I have been in loveual contact with people. Well, technically you have but I'm not talking about mothers here. And oh! What is this in my inbox!?

Wow. I love your hypocrisy. I don't know why you can't see your loss. Your going to get banned. What will you do then? The big-bad-IceBlue insulted you? Go cry me a river, Cinderella. :(

Oh, and do you think because we are destroying your self-esteem your becoming more famous? What do you think will happen when your gone? It won't matter. You will be another idiot left to rot. Do you think people would even care if you where Blockland's first noob? No. Because all you left behind is this. Go away before I can smite you a fourth time.

a few words by me: im not a loser nor gay im not wasting my life on the computer like evrey one else i wont be posting in the drama section ever again and i bid you pusillanimous individuals of drama section [size=100pt][/size]GOODBYE!!!

[size=100pt][/size]GOODBYE!!!

Are you trying to make me laugh because I think I just broke a rib doing so. I'll keep this topic alive; you can count on it.

Of course, he's going to come straight back and post another nonsensical post full of giant text and edited quotes.

first off ill change my name so no one will know so by trying to ruin my lfe youve made  me relize that i can be a better person i thank you ice blue.......ice blue you have been the besetest freind i have every had!!!!!!!!!!!!

No. Your an ass and I hate you. forget off.

i love you ice blue youve been my beset freind your awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cookie: