Author Topic: Bot Events (v1.1)  (Read 24711 times)

I've been around in Blockland for some time now. I'm sure he knows my name at least.

I AM NOT THE ONLY MODERATOR.
-snip-
-snip-

All right? There's a slight bit of a strain here when out of the eight people as mod reviewers and actual RTB staff, seven of them only use the feature to approve their own things every ten years.

If you want it approved, kindly go and do it yourself. Because I am not going to until this changes.

Ha, people are trying to submit full-server mods to RTB (i.e. I see two mining mods). Don't they remember what happened to CityRP?

Thanks for the doombot fix Amade.

:)

I feel stupid for asking this but what bot mod is this for?

I feel stupid for asking this but what bot mod is this for?
itself
You said you were having the "doombot" problem with the example save, which only occurs if you change the datablock. The save was changed when R9 was released to use Standard Bots instead of horses due to the doombot problem.
i DLed the example that was made in R9, or at least it says it was, try to read?

DLed the example that was made in R9, or at least it says it was, try to read?
Obviously you didn't because the R9 save uses standard bots and not horses and so didn't have the doombot problem. Obviously it's doesn't matter now because even with horses it would work fine.

Amade, how about
Set Bot Do list

The bot does something but has to finish the job before doing anything else

Amade, how about
Set Bot Do list

The bot does something but has to finish the job before doing anything else
Use delays.

The bot will do it until the job is done without delays and try as long as he wants

OnBotDeath?

Killed doesn't always work for certain needs :(

Are you ever going to make it so that the bots jump back to their brick when you run out of the chase radius?