Author Topic: Bot Events (v1.1)  (Read 24539 times)

Just a question, can you set VCE variables on bots?

when i was on my friends server, he had the mod on because i linked him to this page, and when i loaded the example, the middle one kept dieing, and i took out onbotspawn>bot>kill, and it worked, but all the rest had all the items on
also, it was like that when it spawned, in the picture is a singal bot

That's what it does to me. Except it's all black.

Just a question, can you set VCE variables on bots?
Not without a modded copy of VCE.
when i was on my friends server, he had the mod on because i linked him to this page, and when i loaded the example, the middle one kept dieing, and i took out onbotspawn>bot>kill, and it worked, but all the rest had all the items on
That's what it does to me. Except it's all black.
This is fixed in the version awaiting approval on RtB.

This is fixed in the version awaiting approval on RtB.
aha, thanks, and the other 2 in the default save were black, that was the middle one that was a soldier that wanders between the 3 bricks

aha, thanks, and the other 2 in the default save were black, that was the middle one that was a soldier that wanders between the 3 bricks
You know that I update that save too, right?

Not without a modded copy of VCE.This is fixed in the version awaiting approval on RtB.
So basicly, we have to wait for something like the full version of the add-on to be approved?

The standard bot playertype can not damage Rot's zombies..
However, we can just use your botevents on AI, and then we CAN create bots that CAN damage zombies..

oh god, doombots.
except that one is coloured.

What happened to the Changedatablock event? Why doesn't it work any more? Can you make it work?

You need to make it automatically change it.

I don't feel like re-doing all my events.

It changed it so that all the default bot types are doom bots.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 11:57:46 AM by Blockoman »

What happened to the Changedatablock event? Why doesn't it work any more? Can you make it work?
If it doesn't work you broke something.
You need to make it automatically change it.

I don't feel like re-doing all my events.

It changed it so that all the default bot types are doom bots.
If you mean the setDecals thing, send me the save and I can do it for you. If you mean the problem with changeDatablock, that is fixed on the version that Space Guy is being very slow about testing and approving.
So basicly, we have to wait for something like the full version of the add-on to be approved?

The standard bot playertype can not damage Rot's zombies..
However, we can just use your botevents on AI, and then we CAN create bots that CAN damage zombies..
I don't know if you've noticed but Rotondo's zombies are still very much buggy.

All right, there. The version awaiting approval on RTB is now downloadable.

You know that I update that save too, right?
you did? it still says from r9... and i only just found this topic like 2 days ago

you did? it still says from r9... and i only just found this topic like 2 days ago
Only pre-r9 saves will be effected.

Only pre-r9 saves will be effected.
i've never had a save pre-r9... read my posts?
also, nice mod still