Author Topic: Bot Events (v1.1)  (Read 24736 times)

i've never had a save pre-r9... read my posts?
also, nice mod still
Your posts indicate you had a pre-r9 save.

orly? where
You said you were having the "doombot" problem with the example save, which only occurs if you change the datablock. The save was changed when R9 was released to use Standard Bots instead of horses due to the doombot problem.

I'm getting syntax errors when I touch certain bricks. I traced the console and your mod is suspiciouslly looking like its causing it.

Bots won't spawn

onbottouch>bot>changeplayerdatablock>standard player

I spewed a horse and the horsey just stayed a horse. I ended game, unchecked bot evens did ^that again and it worked. Somethigs wrong with your add-on, or is there another way to spawn bots?

Use onbotspawn. That one works.

I'm getting syntax errors when I touch certain bricks. I traced the console and your mod is suspiciouslly looking like its causing it.
Bots won't spawn

onbottouch>bot>changeplayerdatablock>standard player

I spewed a horse and the horsey just stayed a horse. I ended game, unchecked bot evens did ^that again and it worked. Somethigs wrong with your add-on, or is there another way to spawn bots?
It's working fine for me.

What's that Server_bots addon you've got there?

If you mean the problem with changeDatablock, that is fixed on the version that Space Guy is being very slow about testing and approving.
I AM NOT THE ONLY MODERATOR.

All right? There's a slight bit of a strain here when out of the eight people as mod reviewers and actual RTB staff, seven of them only use the feature to approve their own things every ten years.

If you want it approved, kindly go and do it yourself. Because I am not going to until this changes.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 02:55:34 AM by Space Guy »

:o, those are a few nifty addons in that holding tank.

:o, those are a few nifty addons in that holding tank.
And that's the only thing you can say. Thanks for the support, guys.

Well, I would gladly help you, but I have barely any knowledge of critiquing addons, and I don't think Ephi would allow me.

I feel I'd be able to do it, but I highly doubt I would be granted permission to.

I feel I'd be able to do it, but I highly doubt I would be granted permission to.
I'm sure a lot of the people feel that way too, but sadly, I guess Ephi doesn't want TOO many new faces in his project though.