Author Topic: Map_IceAge  (Read 34701 times)

Well i just tried it out,it isn't all that bad really.Plenty of flat spots to build on i just wish it was snowing or had a blizzard going on :)

You just looked at the picture.
yeah dont judge the picture before you try it out, and the map is pretty cool! unlike slopes it has lots of flat ground to build on. Nice job on this map! :)

Slopes is my favorite map, so I'll dl this tomorrow and check it out.

Slopes is my favorite map, so I'll dl this tomorrow and check it out.
Paradise forget the what

Paradise forget the what
Please explain.

Yus, this map is looking Shiny, I'ma check it out...

Har, excellent, the ice roads add a bit of Roleplaying potential, the 'water' is indeed frozen, mainly because it's just a texture, but still all the same, it looks frozen.

Excellent, Top marks, the only issue is the enormous Fin like mountain in the middle of the map.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 06:15:08 PM by Supreme Commander »

Please explain.

Yus, this map is looking Shiny, I'ma check it out...

Har, excellent, the iceraods ad a bit of Roleplaying potential, the 'water' is indeed frozen, mainly because it's just a texture, but still all the same, it looks frozen.

Excellent, Top marks, the only issue is the enormouse Fin like mountain in the middle of the map.

Lol, i remember that, i made a flat area on there for players to stand build or what ever, i know it kinda looks weird.
If blockland had real physics then that fin would kill, and crush anything in its way.

ima dl it and see what its like.

Looks nice. You have my download.

Paradise forget the what
No. Paradise was a really poorly made map that was clusterforgeted with interiors.

No. Paradise was a really poorly made map that was clusterforgeted with interiors.

Cluster forget :D

it looks alot like the slopes

Most likely your best map so far, riot.
If you used my version of Flatlands for the map, then it's good to see people making a good use of it :D