Author Topic: Map_IceAge  (Read 36667 times)

I don't know about anyone else, but for me the map is abut half brown, half white, and the ground turns black when get too close.

These textures came from the kitchen and bedroom. You might have missing blockland textures.

inb4epicwin.

This map gave me the idea for a steampunk-ish 17th century arctic RPG.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 10:23:09 AM by Captain Thomas »

No, its more like -100 below zero.

technicly it is zero becuse anything times zero = well... zero

Thanks, I shall try deleting bedroom and kitchen, then re-installing them.
EDIT: I did, and while the textures no longer dissapear when the camera gets too close, I still get mostly a brown, non-shiny texture.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 04:42:06 PM by Inspiration »

Thanks, I shall try deleting bedroom and kitchen, then re-installing them.
EDIT: I did, and while the textures no longer dissapear when the camera gets too close, I still get mostly a brown, non-shiny texture.

Try playing with your options, try turning off terrain detail or something because i hate that texture change effect. It happens on some maps i downloaded.

The craters are years old, the asteroid that hit earth caused an IceAge.

D: your no fun

This map looks like the tempurature is -3700 degrees below zero.
It pwns.

inb4epicwin

No, sorry the epic win already came, you fail. xD

I got the textures to stop disappearing, but it's still brown. By which I mean that the texture for the snow is brown. I'd post a picture, but image shack is being a bitch.

this doseint look like an ice age it looks like slate snow but i like it so much

If water freezes at 32 degrees, and he is saying this map is "Below Zero" then wouldn't you believe that the water would be ice?

I'm pretty sure water freezes at zero degrees.

It should already be frozen by zero degrees. Zayanah. It begins da freeze at 32.

SCIENCE!

Wow, this map is UB3RPWNAG3. Anyway, it does look alot like the Ice Age. I can't wait till' somone makes a dogfight on it.

I agree, but the crater could be from a missle, or a bomb